Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The summer is meant for fishing....

Loved all the pictures. Really makes me sick that I won't be able to fish Mexico this year.

I couldn't help but laugh when I seen the picture of the porcupine in the net. Cool photos.

Damn Rich,

All that fishing looks like a lot of hard work!! You need a vacation my friend.

_Bullets

Very cool Rich, thanks for the vacation, and everyone accuses me of being hardcore.......beat me 1000 times over. Glad to see San Q is still there. Glad you got to have a nice long vacation and do some epic fishing and traveling to boot. Your friend had a super nice boat. Looks like a very beautiful place to live. C u Saturday and thanks for all your hard work on the post of the year.........OFG

OOhhhh Dang.... That is one hell of a summer vacation bro. Man that took awhile to load. Thanks for sharing. It seems you had quite the adventure. Your a crazy man. Im jealous... Thanks again for the multi reports and pics. SOrry you missed out on your roosters and cows but im sure all that other fishing made up for it. Your buddies pad is pimpin. So is his ride but his gear is straight whorin status... Also glad to see you still killin it in SQ. Congrats on all the fish....

Best report on FNN....

Get down homy it looked like a good trip I need to hit it soon I wish these donks would take the time to post all the pics from a good trip thanks

Puits qui a gaspillé une demi-heure au travail !

Magnifique !

What an awesome compilation of fishing pictures from your summer long vacation, thanks for sharing "The Adventures of Sansou" here on FNN Rich.

My only fear is TM's computer sizzled and started smoking upon opening this thread

TD

Quote Originally Posted by deanhall32 View Post
    Wow!! That must have taken quite some time to download all those pics and write that report! Very nicely done Rich!! I nominate this for report of the year......
    Thanks Dean. Not going for report of the year. The best reports I've seen on FNN have a good element of humor and maybe a remarkable fish or two. In none of my reports do I even remotely have a "remarkable" fish...just fish that are average to wherever I was fishing.

Btw, how are those cattleboat breakfast burritos and hamburgers? Do they bait your hook and reel your fish in too? Quit being an old weenie and come fish Mexico on a panga once again....

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post
    Loved all the pictures. Really makes me sick that I won't be able to fish Mexico this year.

I couldn't help but laugh when I seen the picture of the porcupine in the net. Cool photos.
    That porcupine thing is no joke. I wish I had video cause that thing inflated itself in 1 second flat. I also noticed that of all the fish around the marina, that was one fish that no other fish ever chased around. They are fearless.

Mexico and the good fishin' ain't goin anywhere anytime soon. You'll hit Mexico soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bullets_full View Post
    Damn Rich,

All that fishing looks like a lot of hard work!! You need a vacation my friend.

_Bullets
    Yes. I do need a vacation. I'm thinking of driving to the Bay of L.A. for some R&R. Come join me white boy!

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Very cool Rich, thanks for the vacation, and everyone accuses me of being hardcore.......beat me 1000 times over. Glad to see San Q is still there. Glad you got to have a nice long vacation and do some epic fishing and traveling to boot. Your friend had a super nice boat. Looks like a very beautiful place to live. C u Saturday and thanks for all your hard work on the post of the year.........OFG
    Chris, if you ever retire and live in Puerto Vallarta, please feel free to give me a booty call.

See you saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Liteliner View Post
    OOhhhh Dang.... That is one hell of a summer vacation bro. Man that took awhile to load. Thanks for sharing. It seems you had quite the adventure. Your a crazy man. Im jealous... Thanks again for the multi reports and pics. SOrry you missed out on your roosters and cows but im sure all that other fishing made up for it. Your buddies pad is pimpin. So is his ride but his gear is straight whorin status... Also glad to see you still killin it in SQ. Congrats on all the fish....

Best report on FNN....
    LL, you would love this place. Your Rapala is now officially working the waters of PV permanently. They love those things. You wrote somewhere you want to get in to fishing poppers....well, PV is definately the place to do it. We caught a bunch of weird stuff on a sashimi popper, but wished we had some smaller sizes and colors.

Quote Originally Posted by beerman420 View Post
    Get down homy it looked like a good trip I need to hit it soon I wish these donks would take the time to post all the pics from a good trip thanks
    Thanks. PV, and for that matter, actually most of Mexico's western coast line is just plain fishy. It was my first time travelling down that side of the Cortez, and I found it absolutely beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cangler View Post
    Puits qui a gaspillé une demi-heure au travail !

Magnifique !
    Tu blague? Une demi-heure de travail?

Plutot deux heures!!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    What an awesome compilation of fishing pictures from your summer long vacation, thanks for sharing "The Adventures of Sansou" here on FNN Rich.

My only fear is TM's computer sizzled and started smoking upon opening this thread

TD
    Thanks Troutdog. Not that I can complain too much about being bored of salt fishing here in SD, but I am a big fan of fishing & travelling to new venues and learning new techniques and what not. You know, some people have criticized me for driving everywhere I can in Mexico, but I consider that an important part of my fishing experience.

By the time TM65 has this downloaded on AOL, the Quagga mussel will be extinct and oil will be drilled at Santiago Flats.

Dam you definitely had an adventure for sure. Thanks for bringing us along.

I felt really bad about bailing on SQ and it was really painful to make the call and let you know I had to bail. I've been looking forward to fishing SQ since the beginning of the year and one thing or another keeps me from going. I'm gonna make it down there one of these day's for sure.

Monster report Rich, love all the fabulous pics. What a trip!
    One of these days I'll let you drag me down there with you.
    See you at Legends buddy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast