Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Acadia rods?

Default Acadia rods?

just got some junk mail from Acadia rods.. anyone ever hear of them? they want $65 for a rod and you get one free + S/H... just really weird.

Heard of them before, but never of anyone ordering from them. Great deal if legit, but you know what they say about unbelieveable deals...

I purchased 4 of their rods last year, 2 F-Series (1 spin, 1 cast) and 2 P-series (1 spin, 1 cast). Also their ES-300 spinning reel and baitcaster reel. Plus, they threw in 2 rod cases to boot! All of these items have performed beautifully and you just can't beat the price! Along with great customer service, it's a helluva deal. Also, if you are not 100% completely satisfied for ANY reason, return it and they refund your purchase price.

SkipperDick
    Last edited by SkipperDick; 08-25-2009 at 04:12 PM.

For those who maybe interested.......

http://www.acadiasports.com/home.asp?ru=0&ss=1280

thanks skipper ive wondered about them also

From the description, looks similar in quality/value as the Silstar/Pinnacle type rods from China. Not bad. At $35 each, a good deal. But I don't see them as killer deals. However, I've not handled their blanks so it all depends on what their blanks are like.

Let us know if you get two and tell us how you like it.

UL

I got a couple of their baitcasting rods and I have to agree with SkipperDick. (Hi bro! I owe you a PM don't I....) They look and feel like very nice rods, and with several nice bass I've caught at Fairmount the past 2 years with one of them, I really thought it performed great! No complaints. Thinking of ordering a couple of ultralight spinning rods for Bluegill fishing.