Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pain in the A**

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Fe Eric View Post
    My friend,

I'm sorry for your loss of job. I pray that something even better comes along. You were a true blessing to Irvine Lake and to the many TM65 fans that frequented Irvine Lake.

Eric

Thanks Big E. Prayers are always welcome. See you soon

Hey TM, sorry to hear it!

But does that mean you can fish with me again soon?

Hey TM65 sorry about your lost job
    you will get something soon i'm sure of it.

Hang in there TM......If you need a personal reference, I would be happy to give you one. Jus PM me for my contact info. Good luck on your job search. Now lets fish...OFG

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Hey TM, sorry to hear it!

But does that mean you can fish with me again soon?

Trout Season is just around the corner. I can not wait till we can wet a line together again Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by fishincrave View Post
    Hey TM65 sorry about your lost job
    you will get something soon i'm sure of it.

Thanks Fishincrave.

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Hang in there TM......If you need a personal reference, I would be happy to give you one. Jus PM me for my contact info. Good luck on your job search. Now lets fish...OFG

Thanks OFG. I got to hit the salt with you sometime soon. I'll learn the ropes from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Thanks OFG. I got to hit the salt with you sometime soon. I'll learn the ropes from you.

Anytime Pat, I have finally got my sea legs and enjoy the fight of the Ocean fish. I will never stop fishing fresh, but certanily enjoy the types of fish caught as well as the fun the salty boys and ladies provide. Good luck on your search. My oldest daughter finally got a job and starts next Monday. She was unemployed since December. Her secret was to flood them with resumes and emails......She sent about 30 to the company that hired her. Try a fishing related job, perhaps at SARL.......why not, they could use some of your spirit and personality to shape them up lol......Anyway, hang in there and good luck........Hope to see you Saturday at Legends.....OFG

If nothing else, put in an application in over at Knotts Berry Farm for their security force. They always put on an extra 50 people or so for their halloween haunt. That gig is good for about 6 weeks and it's always at night, so you're off during the day. At the end of halloween haunt they usually keep a dozen or so for their regular staff.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce watson View Post
    If nothing else, put in an application in over at Knotts Berry Farm for their security force. They always put on an extra 50 people or so for their halloween haunt. That gig is good for about 6 weeks and it's always at night, so you're off during the day. At the end of halloween haunt they usually keep a dozen or so for their regular staff.

Thanks Bruce. Hope your feeling better and looking forward to seeing you during trout Season.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast