Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Big Guy Tube

Default Big Guy Tube

I noticed a few big guys stating that they cant find a tube big enough for them, I had the same issue being a big guy myself. If your looking for a Big Guy float tube the Caddis Pro Line is the tube your looking for. It has a 350 pound capacity and is very comfortabel, kinda like fishing in a Lazy Boy, HA!

Specs are here LINKY

thanx for the pm mike...i might not find good size pants at tilly's but i can fit that tube..
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 08-23-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassnman Mike View Post
    I noticed a few big guys stating that they cant find a tube big enough for them, I had the same issue being a big guy myself. If your looking for a Big Guy float tube the Caddis Pro Line is the tube your looking for. It has a 350 pound capacity and is very comfortabel, kinda like fishing in a Lazy Boy, HA!

Specs are here LINKY
    sweet find i might just get a tube now

the caddis navigator || is also for the big boys.

this is the first time ive seen this one. im not a big fan of being stuck in this thing either.

This one I have is good for big guys. It also like fishing from your Lazyboy, it also reclines.
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=36682

I'm 6-3 265. The guy i got it from was 6-2 300+
    Last edited by MAN VS WILD; 08-24-2009 at 09:46 PM.

I am 6-1 and 245, my son is 6-2 and 299! I have both the Togiak and the ODC 420. I am more comfortable in the Togiak than the ODC 420. My son is in love with his Trout Unlimited BIGHORN.

The Bighorn and Togiak are rated for 350#. the ODC 420 is rated for 300#.

Link to the Bighorn.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001AG93Q

Dam, you guys are big. If FNN had a Football game, we would have some players . I'm 6' 215lb... I had a Fish Cat 4, it felt small... As a Xmas gift last year, my better half got me a Outcast Prowler.. Cadillac Escalade on water..Highly recommend for you big guys out there. Worth the money.

I remember a twilight float tube event at Lower Lagoon earlier this year. Once I got in the waters, I really didn't care about fishing.. It's that comfortable.