Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corona lake fri night 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by AQUABOOGIE AKA MADDFISHIN View Post
    yeah; i too believe its all about location, and knowing the spots. i've been working santa ana pulling in one or two; still trying to find that sweet spot. i love fishing the vine also!!! i'm a shore fisherman and usually can make out with 3 to 4 a session; however the high water level has made it extremely taxing from the shore...the trees from last year are now fish cover; but i will continue to hone my skills for the rest of the season, hopefully september and october will bring some shore relief at the vine... till next time...aquaboogie a.k.a tha madd fisherman...
    you can ride with me some night....aquaboogie...we will find where toon & trolly and troutdog...fish...they ain't hiding from the bulldog....."we" will find them.....i got me some night vision b-knocks.....for the night.....trust me it's just a mater of time..... the bulldog wants to catch a big cat out of the vine..... take my pic...and let him go.......i will get one......one way or the other.... even of i have to spy......on those guys.....hehehe...L.O.L

SCOTT 'aka" bulldogboogers

Nice going bulldog!

Great report !! Nice slaying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12