Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Chance is Moving down the street!!

Default Last Chance is Moving down the street!!

Just wanted to let everyone know we will be moving our shop sometime in October just down the street to Sanderson and Wentworth. Closer to the Expressway and yes Diamond. It's the stoplight just past Acacia(spelling not sure) but before Stetson. We will have much better in and out access for everyone with having a stoplight right there also with the boats there is the plenty of parking in the parking lot but we also have the side street, Wentworth, to park along. Very excited but lots to do to get ready for that. will keep posting dates as we get closer to let everyone know for sure when it will happen. I will also have flyers in the store hopefully tomorrow.

Megan

Sounds great. Will the store have more square footage?

yes it will by a little over 900 square foot bigger, making us a little over 3300 sq feet total.
    Last edited by megan@lastchance; 08-22-2009 at 08:17 PM.

oh man. i think more square footage equals more gear =D

Megan,

Are you going to put more boats in the shop?

Glad to hear business is doing good for you guys!

That's a great news! I will stop by there when everything is going to settle down in October. See ya there!

Rambo

To Megan- That's great news for all angler's. Your store already looks great as it is, just wait until you guys get 900 sf more space. If you guys haven't been to Last Chance B&T, this will be the perfect time for you to go. And, a very nice way of saying "thanks" to Megan for all of her hard work. Support their new store in any way possible. Buy your fall/winter tackle there, as they've struggled a bit since the Jewel has been closed to private boat launching. But, to the Merchant's credit, they've always managed to be positive during this transition. While your there, say a little "hello" to Megan and give her a little pat on the back......
    Barry A. Ogawa

Default About store

No there will not be boats just more product

Dang,

That means I'm gonna have to drive further to get to your store. Now 6 blocks instead of 5 blocks.

Huskerrod

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod (rodthebod) View Post
    Dang,

That means I'm gonna have to drive further to get to your store. Now 6 blocks instead of 5 blocks.

Huskerrod
    well move out to the east side (gods country) and it is one 7 miles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast