Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why havnt i been fishing???? PIC

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanwife View Post
    That is awesome you have that motivation..
    GOOD JOB!!!!
    Thank you!, once you built that motivation within yourself, Your stay focused

Quote Originally Posted by britheguy View Post
    Wow Man!

Congrats for sure, thats amazing.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by James<626> View Post
    Dude that's freakn awesome. I try myself but I just can't put down the soda & end up turning back 2 all the fast food & carne asada burritos.. I guess I just got 2 try harder & give it my all like u did. I think u just motivated me. Congrats n keep up the great work.
    oh trust me, i know its hard....but eating right is really important...You can lose weight just by eating right. Some people work out so hard at the gym, but arnt losing weight cause of their eating habits. I use this as an example,..Its like me "jogging to McDonalds, to eat a Hamburger"...In other words, you burn all those calories getting their, just to gain them all back. Just stay focused on trying to "burn more than what you consume". with still eating the proper vitamins that your body needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    That women really heart your *** huh where you started stressing and lost all that weight huh......j/k.....lol C0ngrats man.I still want that atr work d0ne. I'll holla !!
    C0ngrats !!
    Women is the last thing of my worries hitts, yeah i went thru a lil phase for the 1st weeks, after that i was back up on my feet and stayed focused on MYSELF by setting these goals.

My 1st goal was to lose 50lbs, i did that in 3months...and i was gonna stop there until i was inspired by a few FNN members here, FARMACIST who lost ALOT of weight, and also Scott aka BBL2BAJA who lost over 100lbs....after reading Scotts story that he posted up on here on his success losing over 100lbs, i asked myself..."Why am i gonna stop here?" i have to lose ANOTHER 50lbs to complete -100lbs. So thats when the new goal started, i continued the same pace, except this time i started to do weights so i can try to lean out a bit.
    Last edited by JSAUCE818; 08-20-2009 at 06:26 AM.

u r bada55 Jesse, i definitely understand how u feel and am very happy for you.
    My problem is what to do w/ all this extra skin :) Paddy calls me the flying squirrel. lol

Jess....Ya know that you have always been in my prayers since that bitchhhh screwed up your head for a short time. I bet she regrets her actions. You truely are a champion my friend and now you can park your a55 at a sushi bar and eat until your heart is content....LOL
    Oops ....Sorry....Didn't meen to talk dirty to ya!
    Congrats on the new life bro!

If anyone ever deserved it.......It's you brotha!
    Last edited by bones; 08-20-2009 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JSAUCE818 View Post
    and also Scott aka BBL2BAJA who lost over 100lbs....after reading Scotts story that he posted up on here on his success losing over 100lbs, i asked myself..."Why am i gonna stop here?" i have to lose ANOTHER 50lbs to complete -100lbs. So thats when the new goal started, i continued the same pace, except this time i started to do weights so i can try to lean out a bit.
    JESSE! Congrats dude! Hard work pays off! I too have been maintaining and am currently holding at about 120lbs lost (305lbs down to 180/185lbs.). I have also hit the gym hard, so I've packed on a little muscle weight as well. Could not be happier, or healthier, at the moment. Good to see you made the change too! It's all about not losing the momentum and the determination to change your lifestyle! Also, I refuse to hijack your thread, so I will post what I've been doing and a pic in a separate thread.

Congrats again dude! Well deserved!

Later,
    Scott

how do i get that program????pm sent

Jesse good job on your weight loss you and Omar did the right thing.

Omar (Farmacist) and his PB 50 pound Dodo. lol

The new guy.

Good job Omar and everyone else.

Bigred
    Last edited by BIGRED KILLA; 09-08-2009 at 03:30 PM.

well done man! let me know when you want to fish castaic.

U lost all that weight, but are you still afraid of snakes??????? LOL :)

Great job!Congrats!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123