Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Caught Ya! Shasta Lake Bass

Quote Originally Posted by saintarv View Post
    Nice report and good looking pics. Looks like you had alot fun. Let's fish soon brother.
    Most definitely fellow Amigo! My Summer was way busier than I expected
    ofr else I would have already extended the invite. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Shasta looks like a beautiful place to fish. Now that's what I call a nice vacation. Fun reporting as always Eric, I dig your style!
    Thanks Arthur, You are a good friend! You know we have to look good doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    Dang Eric, we are going to turn you into a basser yet (did I say that right??) LMAO.

Good job!!!
    Thanks Nessie! I could note believe that I was catching Bass! If I could catch Bass like this in SOCal, I would be a happy man!

Quote Originally Posted by deanhall32 View Post
    You look like Bill Dance sittin in the front using the trolling motor pulling in the bass. Great report as was the report showing your vacation!!!!
    What a compliment! I appreciate that! It was a great vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Nice place to be ... even if you're only fishing

I've never seen that first lure. Mind telling what it is?

Thanks for the report

bill
    No problem Bill. It is a Rapala F-9 Purpledescent

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    ON TOUR WITH SANTA FE!

Baitcasters..... trolling motors..... front seats...... Hawaiian shirts.
    You goin' pro on us Eric?.....

Another awesome report Big E. Thank you!

See you at Legends III

Dana
    Thanks Don Dana!
    I felt like a Bass Pro for 1 day only! Now I'm back to reality
    Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    Looks like spotted bass. Nice job.
    Thanks Cappo! These fish were aggressive!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    What an awesome report Eric, looks like you could offer a guide service by the looks of it!

Thanks for sharing the slay session,

TD
    Guide service? No way! I'm just trying to look good doing it
    Thanks TD

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post
    I like the way you got you have the boat set up. Too bad about the guide trip, but looks like you made the best of it.
    Thanks G-Fish! I'm really starting to prefer this boat to my Portabote!
    Hope to see you soon!

Showin' 'em how it's done Rapala game style Son!
    Very nice E. Way to go rackin' up them crank and jerk fish!
    BTW! This was my first time catching a fish from the front of the boat, while using the trolling motor and using a baitcaster!
    Multi-tasking! Whaaaaat! I can't even figure out how to catch one sitting on an anchor. HAha.
    Great read as always. Sound like a blast, man. Who needs a guide with you behind the controls.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 08-19-2009 at 03:33 AM.

Eric, Who needs a guide ? You the Man.

Nice report and congrats on all the bass.

Its funny , people up there eat the bass. I bet with the cold water they would taste good.

Thanks for sharing.

Man those Spotties are a pretty cool looking bass! Nice markings. I remember when our Lake Perris used to have them.

Eric, thanks for sharing pics from your vacation. I'm especially impressed with the quality of the pictures. What camera are you using?
    I've also got to say that although you didn't get to make it out on the guide trip you did very well!
    I'm looking forward to seeing you next week at the legends and I want to hear more about your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Showin' 'em how it's done Rapala game style Son!
    Very nice E. Way to go rackin' up them crank and jerk fish!
    Multi-tasking! Whaaaaat! I can't even figure out how to catch one sitting on an anchor. HAha.
    Great read as always. Sound like a blast, man. Who needs a guide with you behind the controls.
    Yaah Man! What a thrill to actually coordinate the management of the trolling motor, while casting and reeling. All new to me!
    Indeed it felt just like the Rapal game. Those lures are the Rapala's that I first bought in '05 after playing the Rapala fishing game. First time catching fish with these lues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Eric, Who needs a guide ? You the Man.

Nice report and congrats on all the bass.

Its funny , people up there eat the bass. I bet with the cold water they would taste good.

Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you sir! The water was so clear that I could see down at least 15 feet. So I bet the fish were frsh tasting. All catch & release on this trip though!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Man those Spotties are a pretty cool looking bass! Nice markings. I remember when our Lake Perris used to have them.
    Were those Spotties? They were definitely friendlier than the Salt Water Spotties when I put my thumb in their mouths.
    Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    Eric, thanks for sharing pics from your vacation. I'm especially impressed with the quality of the pictures. What camera are you using?
    I've also got to say that although you didn't get to make it out on the guide trip you did very well!
    I'm looking forward to seeing you next week at the legends and I want to hear more about your boat.
    Thanks Pontoon! I felt so blessed. All things just semed to clieck for me on this trip, once I got over the guide trip.

I use a Canon Powershot A540. I just point and click so it is all Canon

See you at Legends my friend!

Love all the vivid pics Eric. Nice lookin fish. Thanks for the rap story. See you at Legends III. Cindy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12