Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Favor to ask... Win XP

Default Favor to ask... Win XP

Im trying to install windows XP. I kept trying and trying thinking it was a problem with the computer. Formatted the drive and did numerous of things and then finally I thought it was possible the disk. So I look at it... and there is a crack in it. I was like damn... no wonder. So my favor to ask is... Can anyone make me a copy of their cd and send it to me via my ftp? I have my serial so not asking for that. It has to be windows XP professional too. In return, while you upload it to me, I will also let you download what ever you want from my ftp. PM me if you can assist me and i will create an account for you on my ftp.

PS. I called MS but they gave me a number to call to place the order free of charge to replace the cd but I kinda want to get this installed today to get it over and done with.

Thanks
    Eddie
    Last edited by lalo56; 08-16-2009 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks guys... I guess... I talked to my IT department and a buddy will get me the copy since I HAVE THE LEGAL KEY!!! so all resolved thanks for your help guys!!!