Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat for sale

Default Boat for sale

12 FT Aluminum Boat with a 9.8 HP Mercury 2 Stroke motor (needs new water pump) with trailer up for sale. Comes with multiple rod holders, 6 gal fuel tank, fish finder, and 2 bass seats. Perfect project / starter boat and has potential to be a sick bass boat. Selling this because i have upgraded and have no room to play around anymore. Someone make me an offer and get this out of my driveway!.. Pink slip in hand
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	14601  
    Last edited by sliu6122; 08-14-2009 at 03:15 PM.

Bump, make me an offer... need to get this out of my drive way. Will take any reasonable offers.

Default Boat for SALE ?

wow !!! your selling your boat ?! damn if i had money i would buy it right now... loved that boat. it was great.

Yea we did have good times on there... but times are tough now and its time for an upgrade... FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... Come see it!

Bump.. Someone make me an offer!!!!

You must give a price! What are you looking for? There has to be a starting point.

Default Boat - For Sale

Steve, what are you asking for the boat... I might be able to get some money together.

200?maybe 150...i start low now you go high by incraments of five till one of us caves in...

Default Bass boat

Haha. I will take a loss and do 500 obo.

Saw a transom mount trolling motor in the picture but not listed in the description. Is it also included?
    Who is the boat manufacturer?
    Where are you located (approx)?

Expecting a sum of $ by this Friday (all discrectionary). If it's still available I may hit you up.
    Robert.
    Last edited by Liteweight; 08-18-2009 at 03:47 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast