Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    The Vikings Rule
    That's true--the Vikings rule--on the bottom of the standings!

The raiderz will have more wins in pre-season then the regular season....as usual....!!

GO 49ERS !

9ERS BABY!!! whats the deal with Crabtree though? damn premadonna college kids. think the world revolves around them. he has a chance to learn from a hall of famer in Bruce, and he cant look past the $$$. i hope Singltary rips him a new one!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by klymons View Post
    Cowboys & Raiders--losers even when they win!
    haha agreed

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post
    The raiderz will have more wins in pre-season then the regular season....as usual....!!
    GO 49ERS !
    Haha I dont know Russle looked pretty sharp Mcfadden look good as well.Even though I hate the Raiders with the passion I gotta give a little credit when its due

Quote Originally Posted by bowboy View Post
    9ERS BABY!!! whats the deal with Crabtree though? damn premadonna college kids. think the world revolves around them. he has a chance to learn from a hall of famer in Bruce, and he cant look past the $$$. i hope Singltary rips him a new one!!!!
    Yea all this bullcrap and im over it already. I was so ****** excited when we got him in the draft, And after all this holdout **** really pisses me off. I really think NFL should put some kind of salary cap for rookie draft picks out of college. Come on these kids havent played a single NFL game and want to be paided more than a freakin superbowl MVP come on this is a joke! Just like Singeltary said "will win with the guys we have"

DIDNT KNOW I HAD SOME FELLOW NINER FANS ON BOARD HERE WITH ME THIS SEASON!!!!!!

GO NINERS

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Today was great for my NINERS our defense did really well against Kyle Orton & the denver broncos. We managed to get 3 Interceptions,One thing I do think the 9ers need to improve on is there pass rush defense we didnt manage to get 1 sack all game. But hey thats what pre season is all about. Working out all the kinks.

49ers 17- Broncos 16

So your talking all that s##T about everyones teams and your a sh##ty-niners fan come on your team sucks a#$ even worse than the raiders.

RAIDERS ALL DAY HOMIE.
    Last edited by jbassc; 08-15-2009 at 03:57 PM.

hhhahaahhahaha lol the 0-16 lions fan is talking nasty about my vikings(cant believe i agreee w tm65 on that but ok) my vikings are a quarterback away from there 1st superbowl win

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post

GO 49ERS !

If i were a SHI##Y-NINERS fan i wouldnt be running my mouth cause they suck.

Default gueens

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    hhhahaahhahaha lol the 0-16 lions fan is talking nasty about my vikings(cant believe i agreee w tm65 on that but ok) my vikings are a quarterback away from there 1st superbowl win
    there not as good as they appear,as you know the lions almost got there first wins against them ,some sorry *** refs calling passing interferance last second play to put you guys in fg range.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    So your talking all that s##T about everyones teams and your a sh##ty-niners fan come on your team sucks a#$ even worse than the raiders.

RAIDERS ALL DAY HOMIE.
    Well for your dumb *** I guess I Need to re-type what I said about giving credit to the Raiders for beating Dallas, Oh wait I forgot Your a Raiders fan probably need your hooked on Phonics teacher to tell you what was typed.
    As for the Raiers being a better team you should scratch that. For 1 we have 5 not 3 Superbowl championships. and 2 I belive we had a better record that the Raiders for the past 4-5 years (I may be wrong).

Well see who comes out on top this Saterday. I know its a preseason game but some Raider fans take them as legit games since they get more wins during preseason
    Last edited by The Angler; 08-15-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast