Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Official NFL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
    Saints in the Superbowl... im calling it now. Reggie will stay healthy, Drew will not have to pass for 5k and the Defense will be drastically improved...

Gregg Williams FTMFW !
    Nice prediction on winning the superbowl there defense sucked and reggie wasnt a big factor this season though. It was all drew brees.

Chargers release LT
    Eagles release westbrook
    Panthers release peppers

ill I gotta say is I got a niner jersey waiting for Peppers

Well, what do you think about the Vikings this year ? Will Brett come back for another year and a another chance at the Superbowl ? Sure would be nice if he could win one with the Vikings .

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:28 pm EST
    Vikings fan buys newspaper ad to reach out to Brett Favre

By MJD

A lot of people say a lot of things about Brett Favre(notes), but one thing is certain: Those who like Brett Favre, really really like Brett Favre. The man just has a way of captivating people.
    Tuesday, a gentleman named Ben Nelms has purchased a full-page color ad in the Hattiesburg American to share his personal thoughts with Favre. He says he wrote it in under five minutes, and it reads that way. I don't mean that in a negative way; I just mean that it reads like an emotional, unfiltered outpouring straight from the heart of a fan.
    Here's the ad, (and many thanks to Mr. Nelms for sharing it with Shutdown Corner):

wow that is one die hard fan right there.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617