Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NFL Thread

Default Official NFL Thread

Since football season is back on I thought I'd make this thread to talk all things NFL. All teams fans are welcome here to post/brag/talksmack whatever it may be.

Well todat is the Arizona Cardnals Vs. Pittsburg Steelers in a little preseason rematch (sorta) of the great SUPERBOWL that occured last season.

iM PICKING THE CARDS TO COME OUT ON TOP TODAY

breaking news!!!!! michael vick signed a 2 year deal with the philadelphia eagles. Also stallworth is suspended for the whole 09 season.
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

nice to see vick back on the football field,i love to watch him play,except when my lions are kicking his ***.go lions,and the viqueens suck,thats for t.m.65

Well today was ok for football.

I hate both Cowgirls And the Oakland Faders, but today I wanted the raiders to win so I can rub it in my bro in laws face that his beloved Cowboys got spanked by a even shittier team. The pats came out on top also all the guys on espn were praising brady return 10-15 100 yrds 2 TD's 1 INT. Nothing impressive to me that is like the standard they should have expected of him. We'll see how long he lasts up against the bigg boys not 3-4 stringers fighting for a job.

The Vikings Rule

For some reason I was expecting Vick to go play for the Cleveland Browns and join the "dog pound crowd"

i thought for sure he would end up in chokeland with the traiders.

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanwife View Post
    For some reason I was expecting Vick to go play for the Cleveland Browns and join the "dog pound crowd"
    Hey I'm a Browns fan. That would be funny though but the Browns already have 2 quarterbacks who's fighting for the starting job.

Today was great for my NINERS our defense did really well against Kyle Orton & the denver broncos. We managed to get 3 Interceptions,One thing I do think the 9ers need to improve on is there pass rush defense we didnt manage to get 1 sack all game. But hey thats what pre season is all about. Working out all the kinks.

49ers 17- Broncos 16

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Well today was ok for football.

I hate both Cowgirls And the Oakland Faders, but today I wanted the raiders to win so I can rub it in my bro in laws face that his beloved Cowboys got spanked by a even shittier team. The pats came out on top also all the guys on espn were praising brady return 10-15 100 yrds 2 TD's 1 INT. Nothing impressive to me that is like the standard they should have expected of him. We'll see how long he lasts up against the bigg boys not 3-4 stringers fighting for a job.
    Cowboys & Raiders--losers even when they win!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast