Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Evans Fairmont Park

1. Default Lake Evans Fairmont Park

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the area and haven't really fished here much. I am hoping to try fishing at Lake Evans/Fairmont Park area in Riverside this weekend for carp, although I may try to target bass (California allows two rods if you have some sort of stamp, right?)

Any tips for carp at Evans? Popular baits and locations? I've never been there before, so I'm kind of clueless.

Thanks in advance!!!

If ya fishing for carp nothing beats MASA at any lake, And your right about getting the second rod stamp for 2 rods

3. Default masa?

Forgive the question, but what is MASA? I've used corn and bread before with mixed success, but haven't heard of masa. Also, is chumming allowed in Cali? (and the use of corn, for that matter)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Forgive the question, but what is MASA? I've used corn and bread before with mixed success, but haven't heard of masa. Also, is chumming allowed in Cali? (and the use of corn, for that matter)

Thanks!
    no chumming in cali!!!

masa is corn flour.
    Last edited by smokinflies; 08-13-2009 at 07:45 PM.