Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: good place for tackel?

Default good place for tackel?

i stay in the city of bellflower and i have hit up a couple of turners ,big 5's,and a couple of smaller tackle spots,but they dont seem to have a very good variety of plastics ,lures ,etc.anybody have a good sport store close to my area that i can hit up.would like to stock up on some gear. thanks fisherman from L.B

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    i stay in the city of bellflower and i have hit up a couple of turners ,big 5's,and a couple of smaller tackle spots,but they dont seem to have a very good variety of plastics ,lures ,etc.anybody have a good sport store close to my area that i can hit up.would like to stock up on some gear. thanks fisherman from L.B
    Performance Tackle in Los Alamitos. They've got everything, and it's very difficult to walk in there without buying more than you intended.

Sav-On Tackle has a nice selection too.

Freshwater or Saltwater?

If you're looking for freshwater and you don't mind online shopping...check out Tackle Warehouse.

www.tacklewarehouse.com

Some of the members turned me on to this site. GREAT Prices and FREE shipping on orders over $50. Also good customer service. The first time I made an order it easily exceeded $200 before I even looked at the subtotal. BUT I knew most prices before ordering and they beat most prices at Bass Pro, Cabela's and all my local tackle shops. Just my experience but I saved about $25-30 on my order (that's not counting $0 shipping).
    They should have a sale coming up at the end of this month (Labor Day Sale).

Hope this helps.
    LW

If you're looking for plastics, Bob's tackle in Norwalk has a lot of stuff... hand poured too. Old hard to find and such.

+1 on Sav On tackle...i believe its not too far from you

maybe a little far for you, but Last Chance Bait and tackle is a great little honey hole of a tackle store. If you ever head on down to DVL stop in there and talk to Megan or any of the Josh's in there. They'll hook you up with tips and solid info!

thanks for the info ,i'll be checking these stores out for sure.