Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Its getting to be Pre-Season Football

also side note what did we bet ,i thought i bet TD. (3games) leos vs queens,leos at queens and also lambs vs leos.

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    also side note what did we bet ,i thought i bet TD. (3games) leos vs queens,leos at queens and also lambs vs leos.

We did not bet anything as of yet. You are such a hater of my Vikings that I feel our bet requires something more than just $$$. I will come up with something.

In the mean time , YOUR LOINS SUCK !!!!

dislike the vikings,yup also the cheese heads ,and those cubs, hehe.all division rivals ,you know the black and blue div.

dislike the vikings,yup also the cheese heads ,and those cubs, hehe.all division rivals ,you know the black and blue div.

Your a different fellow for sure.

PM being sent.

hey guys... steelers... six rings ... nuff said..lol

Quote Originally Posted by THEBIGSTEELER View Post
    hey guys... steelers... six rings ... nuff said..lol

Steel nation !

its on ,both bets but i would rather bet the lions vs the queens,not on best record take to long to collect.so lets go head to head games on both lambs vs lions and queens vs lions.dont know to much about 5in zooms dont know how much they cost,but i do bay fishing so you can pick the lure you give me if i win (must be of equal value).ive been trying to get the butts so something good for them.do you agree?
    ok lets do it this way 3bets 2 lions games against the vikes and the ram game.i will pm you so we can meet at the elks club.and i can get directions from you to the elks
    it wont matter he'll spend alot of time on his back,detroit picked up alot of good defensive players new def cord like likes to blitz like crazy,trout dog go ahead and check out there web site you might know a couple of them.and when we play the rams bulger will get the same treatment,he has nobody to pass to ,i think there two best recievers are on other teams know ,so its on.
    RAMS WIN!!!!

I think that makes you 0-2 so far LB fisherman!

Reading through this thread again is a kick, checking out everyone's predictions etc.

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    RAMS WIN!!!!

I think that makes you 0-2 so far LB fisherman!

Reading through this thread again is a kick, checking out everyone's predictions etc.

TD
    Yea I like how my predctions are coming full circle I wish Alex Smith Started the season. If he did I belive the 9ers Could easily be 8-0 right now or maybe 7-1 with the exception on the beat down the falcons gave us.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678