Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Its getting to be Pre-Season Football

This season belongs to Dallas

It's going to another sad season for the Browns but I'll still be rooting for them. Especially to beat the Vikings the first game of the season. Got that Patrick

Default my team

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Time and once again I will be rooting for my team the Min. Vikings . What teams will you be hoping to get to the Super Bowl this year? Go Vikings
    the detroit lions thats ok im a fan ive been dragged the the mud with this team.but still love em

and that gay colored purple is for the viqueens.

along as the fish are bittin , it don' matter

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    and that gay colored purple is for the viqueens.
    The Vikings could come out in pink and chartruese and still look more intimidating than the lions....when your team has only won a single playoff game since the late 50's you might want to keep your smack to yourself until further notice

TD

Default my team

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    The Vikings could come out in pink and chartruese and still look more intimidating than the lions....when your team has only won a single playoff game since the late 50's you might want to keep your smack to yourself until further notice

TD
    this year will be a lil diffrent.and the queens arent gonna be about shat.and trout dog didnt mean to hurt your feeling dont take it so personal.football season is all about shat talking.queens last in the nfc north.

this year will be a lil diffrent.and the queens arent gonna be about shat.and trout dog didnt mean to hurt your feeling dont take it so personal.football season is all about shat talking.queens last in the nfc north.

I'm not taking it personal trust me, I have my own issues being a Rams fan Just lobbing your grenade back at ya buddy! All is fair in love, war and sports smack talk on FNN.

You willing to back up your prediction that the lions finish ahead of the Vikings? Perhaps a little "friendly fishing wager", maybe a packet of dropshotting plastics for a future bay fish off?

TD

Quote Originally Posted by saintarv View Post
    It's going to another sad season for the Browns but I'll still be rooting for them. Especially to beat the Vikings the first game of the season. Got that Patrick

What The Browns and Vikings are playing the first game of the Season?

You and I should go to a sports bar and order a few brewski's and watch this game. That would be

the detroit lions thats ok im a fan ive been dragged the the mud with this team.but still love em

Are you any relation to GMomey ? He is a big Lions fan. I share your pain along with Saintarv in that my Vikings are in the same boat.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast