Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fisherman's retreat

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Wow, someone actually caught something from there for once?
    Nice going!
    Don't forget, they charge for second rods.
    yea bro theres alot of fish in there, theres a grip of big bass in there also there was this kid there in a float tube when i was there and he was slaying the bass

Dang I didn't know you could tube it! Thanks for the heads up.
    There is some nice bass structure, and I've caught a dink there before on a trout spinner. Maybe I'll go look for some bass there again one day.
    I have also heard there is some nice ones. I suppose that could be true.. they do stock troutcicles for the bass!
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 08-04-2009 at 07:28 AM.

Default Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghh!!!

man i wish that was me!!!i havent been there in a long time,wasnt pulling anything out the last 3 or 4 times i was there.i am only about 10 min away also,i have thrown everthing at both lakes there(for cats of coarse)i am hoping to go in the next couple days-if i have any money left after pay-day.great job-

yeah dude i live 15 minutes from that place and had lots of good days with trout,cat,and bass. the biggest bass i have seen come out of there was a 10 pounder on a brush in the middle of the night at 2 o clock in the morning. i have only caught like a 3 1/2 though. me and my cousin have also thrown the big baits there in the middle of the winter and i managed two hook up twice on and ac minnow but both got off.

Default Fisherman's retreat

There's definately sime nice bass and cats in there. Havnt fished there in a couple years. Nice job out there. I did not know that you could tube it though. Can anyone verify that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetron View Post
    There's definately sime nice bass and cats in there. Havnt fished there in a couple years. Nice job out there. I did not know that you could tube it though. Can anyone verify that?
    i can verify for the reason the kid was in his tube the whole day in front of the lake security and they said nothing to him im gonna say its a pretty sure bet that you can fish in tubes, for that matter you can put a boat on the lake as long as it doesnt have a gas motor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12