Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: gangster pulls gun on skater kid

Quote Originally Posted by guest007 View Post
    They just roughed him up a little, they shoulda beat the ***** out of him. Sorry *** mofo. You pull a gun, you pull the trigger. If not, prepare to die yourself. They should of beat him unconcious, a couple head shots with some Independent Trucks would've done it.
    Agreed. If you don't use it, and you mess with a guy who has a bunch of his friends nearby, an *** kickin' should be expected!

sick with it..hahahaha yup them trubled children...the should try fishing for sometime

ya they got the 360flip off the stairs down...one of my buddys in the vid went off to skate for paradigm...or paradime or something like that... i agree that wannabe gangster shouldnt of walked away... i defently would of held him down and beat his face with the trucks till i couldnt see anything but red...but the cops came and broke it up really quick...once the shot was fired workers in the school called the cops quick... im defently glad my buddy didnt get shot...but now we all know why gangsters have to carrie guns...hahaha weak arse people these days.. i would of defently made sure when i walked away that, that fool better of been teeth less

p**sy f*g**t coward got what he deserved

That is the absolute best thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!! That's even better than Mike V taking on 5 jocks who called him a "skater ***".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSZ7nb9SNw

Nice beat down, good for your buddy. If I was watchin that retard flash a gun at my friend I would came up behind him and swung for the fence with my board. Im surprised nobody did.

that is crazy man! i saw that vid the other day. i was hoping he would smash that dude up some more.

Sure that wannabe had a gun but ur buddy had WHOOPASS and WHOOPASS rulz every time. Glad he wasn't hurt, he sure had balls to stand up to to that jackhole.

Hmmm, any way to play that vid on bigscreens at the PUDD?

pwned!!!! Now that's how we do!!!!! that was great ..... like I always say, if you pull out, you better use it and make sure you kill me cuz if not....its your blood that will be spilt....

FYI - I would chill out from that spot .. cuz knowing those type of putos, they will come back looking and it won't just be a little pee shooter with them.....

Much props though for standing your ground ....

Great whoopin. Good job.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast