Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gangster pulls gun on skater kid

Default gangster pulls gun on skater kid

language warning!!! hey guys check this out this was my buddys skating video they were just messin around with tryin to get some footage..any way some wannabe mexican "gangster" comes up and pulls a gun out on my friend karry (red dickys) this was back in late 99 earily 2000 the cops took the vid and it finally leaked check it out my buddy owned him
    http://netwrok.us/random-cool-stuff/...nd-gets-owned/

some of you may know the area to this happened at indian hill elementary school
    Last edited by matt duarte; 08-02-2009 at 09:38 PM.

hahah lmao

haha 2:12 was the best part....... and it's good he didn't get shot!

haha funny s**t. id get my people think theyre hard with guns. they should just fight without s**t and theyll see whos hard.

ya my buddy got down.. he is super lucky he didnt get shot..we were about 14 when this happened...i think the funny part is seeing the wannabe gangsters homie gettin dragged to the groung in the back ground lol

They just roughed him up a little, they shoulda beat the ***** out of him. Sorry *** mofo. You pull a gun, you pull the trigger. If not, prepare to die yourself. They should of beat him unconcious, a couple head shots with some Independent Trucks would've done it.

awesome vid matt. your friends took that fool out.

i myself would have beaten that fool down with my board instead of my hands.

question: did that guy that was trying 360 kick flips off the stairs ever pull it?

I used to skate there around that time, lot's of wannabe's around that area.

Thanks for the link, glad to see your friends came out on top.

I saw this vid last week on another site. A truck to the back of the head is something I hope I never get to experience. Downright awesomeness. I didnt notice his friend in the backround either. lol

Quote Originally Posted by guest007 View Post
    They just roughed him up a little, they shoulda beat the ***** out of him. Sorry *** mofo. You pull a gun, you pull the trigger. If not, prepare to die yourself. They should of beat him unconcious, a couple head shots with some Independent Trucks would've done it.
    Yeah too bad they didn't remove that spot from the planet. He'll be back at it one day. Too bad he was only dizzy. They shoulda handled him.

Glad your bros didn't take one for nothing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast