Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gangster pulls gun on skater kid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default gangster pulls gun on skater kid

language warning!!! hey guys check this out this was my buddys skating video they were just messin around with tryin to get some footage..any way some wannabe mexican "gangster" comes up and pulls a gun out on my friend karry (red dickys) this was back in late 99 earily 2000 the cops took the vid and it finally leaked check it out my buddy owned him
    http://netwrok.us/random-cool-stuff/...nd-gets-owned/

some of you may know the area to this happened at indian hill elementary school
    Last edited by matt duarte; 08-02-2009 at 09:38 PM.

hahah lmao

haha 2:12 was the best part....... and it's good he didn't get shot!

haha funny s**t. id get my people think theyre hard with guns. they should just fight without s**t and theyll see whos hard.

ya my buddy got down.. he is super lucky he didnt get shot..we were about 14 when this happened...i think the funny part is seeing the wannabe gangsters homie gettin dragged to the groung in the back ground lol

They just roughed him up a little, they shoulda beat the ***** out of him. Sorry *** mofo. You pull a gun, you pull the trigger. If not, prepare to die yourself. They should of beat him unconcious, a couple head shots with some Independent Trucks would've done it.

Great whoopin. Good job.

Awesome. That guy was lucky it wasn't me and my friends. The surgeon would have had his work cut out for him removing those skateboard trucks from his skull, lol. Honestly though, your friend should not have allowed the guy to get up at the end, for his own safety. At that point he and his friends should have affected a citizen's arrest and held him until an LEO arrived. Thanks for the post. Quite entertaining, lol.

Yeah thats what I'm talkin about !@#$ him up. I had same thing happen when I went to Hollywood High. Gang member came up to me and tryed to punk me and he got his butt knocked out. Just cuzz your skinny doesnt mean you cant fight only lost one fight in lifetime.

nice... i love that stuff got me all pumped. love kicking peoples *** that deserve it. unfortunately i didnt have a camera when i was a kid. i pulled a grown man out of his truck when i was 15 cuz he called my mom a ***** at the gas station. fuc|< ed his arse up. and then my mom broke the windows in his truck cus he hit me lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast