Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Illegal things that go on at legg(info)

taking ducks from legg lake is illegal???? I didn't know that.....i can fit more fish in my bucket now....thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    taking ducks from legg lake is illegal???? I didn't know that.....i can fit more fish in my bucket now....thanks guys!
    Feel free to poach all the ducks, geese, and commerants you want.. I would be happy to see them go...

JerryG

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    taking ducks from legg lake is illegal???? ...
    are you joking or just a freakin' moron!?!

Fish-N-Games warden show up this morning at Isenhoward ( spelling ?) this morning in a plain, unmarked truck. He checked for licenses and ask about illegal use of bluegills as bait. Where are those Aholes when the warden shows up ? It was long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vman View Post
    Fish-N-Games warden show up this morning at Isenhoward ( spelling ?) this morning in a plain, unmarked truck. He checked for licenses and ask about illegal use of bluegills as bait. Where are those Aholes when the warden shows up ? It was long overdue.
    exactly dude BAD TIMING ALWAYS! d.f.g are just like cops never around when ya really need em and always around when ya dont' want em so i guess you have seen the same problems we face ?bcause it sounds like being at Legg..

i seen all of that at eisenhower park... another think ive seen bass THROWN IN TRASH CANS ALIVE and HUNG FROM TREES TO DIE.
    i dont know y this happens... it just does.

[quote=smokehound;376247]Its ridiculous, because the whole political correctness BS protects them from "racism".

If we cry foul against a "minority" its racist? Bullshit!
    quote]
    amen

Default Legg Lake

I used to fish Legg Lake when I was younger so I know the potential it has. I choose not to go there now because all of the stuff mentioned in this post! I agree that the wetbacks need to be put in check!!! I can say wetbacks, thats not racist.... Im mexican and I dont care, they are destroying that place... wait... Destroyed that place! Sucks cause thats the closest lake to me (Pico Rivera). Im down with JBASSC... Im messaging him today! if theres something I can do, even if its just a voice, im in.... id like to one day be able to fish that lake!!!!!!

Default E-Mail Him

PS.I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IF THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO SUPPORT ME AND THE LEGG TO MAKE A CHANGE PLEASE EMAIL MR.DON NELSON (DFG) AT dnelson@dfg.ca.gov AND EXPLAIN THAT A CHANGE AT LEGG NEEDS TO BE DONE.

It would be awesome if everyone e-mailed him.... even if you dont fish this lake...

Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKiller View Post
    illegal things at legg and it's not a race issue
    drink beers and fish guys. you all sound like local surfers kicking out tourists.
    Man I've been thinking this for a while but never thought anybody would get the connection! Surf wars or fishing wars, never could understand the I own this spot cause I fish/surf it more than anybody else. I have a crowd in one of my usual spots, I move on to another spot.

Hate to say it but too many rats in a cage surrounding these City Parks, this stuff is inevitable unfortunately probably best to go somewhere out of town like say Silverwood Lake.

Wait I take it back, stay away Silverwoods my home break!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast