Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal things that go on at legg(info)

Quote Originally Posted by NICKYMOUSE8 View Post
    Alright, lets get down to brass tax here how much for the chimp man??
    what!?!

i think the only way things will change at that lake is hit up your local city counsel or mayor with tons of petition emails.
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

how about doing a little under cover work. like those people who film the hookers working in there neighborhood. film them doing all this stuff and maybe try to get a news group out there. channel 5 in the morning is always out doing simple news cast maybe they will jump on that and if you can get them to beat you up a couple times on film it might help the cause. just a thought

That exactly what is going to end up happening thank you im sure a city council meeting would be in good order i know ''some'' guys that actually want to take action like myself but, we don't get the kind of support we seek only ''WE'' can do something about ''I'' or ''he'' OR ''IT'' would n't be able to make a change without some decent amount of serious local anglers to address concerns so thanks again i feel this post is just another step we must take to address the promblem and come up with reasonable and fair solutions with out alot of negative feed back from bench warmers.

That exactly what is going to end up happening thank you im sure a city council meeting would be in good order i know ''some'' guys that actually want to take action like myself but, we don't get the kind of support we seek only ''WE'' can do something about ''I'' or ''he'' OR ''IT'' would n't be able to make a change without some decent amount of serious local anglers to address concerns so thanks again i feel this post is just another step we must take to address the promblem and come up with reasonable and fair solutions with out alot of negative feed back from bench warmers.
    sounds like your the man for the job to get this ball rolling. let's see you put your words into action, primo.

i'll keep the bench warm for you.
    Last edited by smokinflies; 08-06-2009 at 08:20 AM.

Cool now just grab a ''bench'' and sit eat some popcorn and relax..........and i just found out we missed the next city council meeting next i will post next month meeting once i get the next date okie dokey??during this time some papers will get typed up for a presentation
    Last edited by NICKYMOUSE8; 08-06-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Cool now just grab a ''bench'' and sit eat some popcorn and relax..........and i just found out we missed the next city council meeting next i will post next month meeting once i get the next date okie dokey??during this time some papers will get typed up for a presentation
    i'm down but i didn't receive an email.

In this case, vigilante justice is needed. Mwahahaha.

Take photos of them, take photos of their car, study them quietly, write down license plates, give detailed information, right down to what rods they use.

Catch evidence of them using bluegills and other illegal live baits. If you try hard enough, you can save this lake.

i guarantee you several arrests if you keep on their asses. (perhaps deportation as well)

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    In this case, vigilante justice is needed. Mwahahaha.

Take photos of them, take photos of their car, study them quietly, write down license plates, give detailed information, right down to what rods they use.

Catch evidence of them using bluegills and other illegal live baits. If you try hard enough, you can save this lake.

i guarantee you several arrests if you keep on their asses. (perhaps deportation as well)
    i agree, somebody has to have a high powered lens for there camera that could do this.
    or even get a friendly group together to walk the lake and ask wheres your Lic, why are you using that for bait, dont you know that illegal. and get it all on tape. and then contact a news group to let them know how your trying to take back the lake from illegal fishermen cause the state wont do it. the only reason they do it is cause nobody tries stopping them.
    or sit here throwing rocks at the water where they are fishing and if they say anything tell them you no speak

Its ridiculous, because the whole political correctness BS protects them from "racism".

If we cry foul against a "minority" its racist? Bullshit!

By the way how can anyone stand being called a minority?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast