Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal things that go on at legg(info)

Legg Lake (lake lake ) could be very nice if .... There was some Rule Enforcment , in the 60's all people working there knew the Rules and would mention them to you, Park Rules and Regs. were posted ,all around the lake , we have 1 DFG WARDEN for the whole area , Take PICTURES and take a little bit of time to show them to the Park Manager, DFG WARDEN , and see if there is a Park Group or Foundation. Your Concerns are very legit

california dfg hahahaha thats a joke ive seen maybe 3. The dfg in ca is so short handed and most likely worse then b4 with budget cuts.

BUT I AGREE THEIR SHOULD BE SOMETHING DONE!

Ya! your right bro. I was their last thursday and seen this guy catch a small bass and it seemed to be putting in his bag. I asked him...your going to keep that? (He played..me dont speak english) Then I asked him in spanish...but in a more disturbing tone....he said Oh! no and through it back in. I noticed he had a bike and was short and brown....sorry border brothers...you need stop that shi#$@%@. Sad to say, but i see my people do this a lot.

North-East L.A. / West San Gabriel Valley

the DFG might even make money with so many poaching tickets to give out

Default Leggo my Lake'o

exactly, we need to form an alliance of anglers ''c.a.L.L'' task force we will vote for a presiden t vice,treasury etc we will address the problems we face as modern day city anglers trying to make it a better park over all.we will be hosting events,meeting,touraments etc lets put all the drama aside fellas and work as a team we are''C.A.L.L'' Concerned Anglers of Legg Lake what do ya think??

Quote Originally Posted by NICKYMOUSE8 View Post
    exactly, we need to form an alliance of anglers ''c.a.L.L'' task force we will vote for a presiden t vice,treasury etc we will address the problems we face as modern day city anglers trying to make it a better park over all.we will be hosting events,meeting,touraments etc lets put all the drama aside fellas and work as a team we are''C.A.L.L'' Concerned Anglers of Legg Lake what do ya think??
    great name and idea primo, but it's never gonna happen.

this thread is all talk and no action.

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    great name and idea primo, but it's never gonna happen.

this thread is all talk and no action.
    great all i need is to hear another useless quote from smokin flies dude stop thinking about so negative it can ,could, will, should,maybe is what i'd like to hear plus don't you think it would be cool we could like show all the poor kids how to fish properly the importance of catch&release on non stocked fish or in general c&r and how not to leave a mess etc etc.c'mon LARRY will be the president of Legg Lake and so on & so fourth i have a dream.................kind of deal

great all i need is to hear another useless quote from smokin flies dude stop thinking about so negative it can ,could, will, should,maybe is what i'd like to hear plus don't you think it would be cool we could like show all the poor kids how to fish properly the importance of catch&release on non stocked fish or in general c&r and how not to leave a mess etc etc.c'mon LARRY will be the president of Legg Lake and so on & so fourth i have a dream.................kind of deal
    THE JUSTICE LEGG....sounds alot more hardcore plus comes with outfits so the public will fear no more..lol..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justice_league.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	14370  

here's another useless post on this useless thread.

sorry about the negativity primo, but ever since i've been on the boards i been hearing about this problem over and over again, and yet nobody has taken the initiative to do something about it.

yeah larry would make a great president of legg lake.

BTW wanna hit peck pit or SFD early tomorrow morning. i'm getting tired of this legg lake crap.
    Last edited by smokinflies; 08-05-2009 at 03:09 PM.

Alright, lets get down to brass tax here how much for the chimp man??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast