Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Illegal things that go on at legg(info)

Don’t know if your still on FNN but you hit it right on the head with that one.. that’s exactly what’s happening. Never once have I been checked for a fishing license at legg. I have one, always, every year. I’m sure 80% of people that fish there don’t have one.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryG View Post
    Just when I thought I had seen it all at Legg I was fishing there the other day when a dude rolls up on a bike. He has a 1 gallon orange container in his hand as he walks up.

-He asks me if I ever fished live minnows for bass?

-I tell him nope, I don't use live minnows. Just artificial lures.

-He then tells me live minnows is the best way to catch bass as he empties out some water from his orange juice bottle in to his hand. He reaches out his hand to show me a tiny live bluegill and bass.

-Then he asks me if I want to buy some minnows for bait.

-I told him I wasn't interested in buying any bait.

-No sense in trying to reason with the guy he new what he was doing was wrong and really didn't care.

-He proceeded to ask everyone who was fishing if they wanted to buy live minnows from him.

You can add this to the list of illegal things going on at Legg....

JerryG
    Wow! I guess people are desperate enough to do that kind of crap nowdays.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456