Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: melt in your mouth ribs

Default melt in your mouth ribs

get some nice back ribs. season with dry rub of your choice. place into large baking pan and add 1/2-1" of water, depending on the size of your baking pan/number of ribs. add a generous amount of brown sugar to the ribs, dont rub it on just sprinkle it on until you have a nice layer covering the ribs. cover with several layers of aluminum foil and seal it tightly. bake at 200 degrees for about 2 hours. this will slow steam the ribs, making the meat fall off the bone, carmelize the brown sugar, and seal in the flavor. remove from baking pan and finish on a waiting bed of hot coals for 10 minutes to slightly char the ribs. brush with your favorite bbq sauce and enjoy.

thats the same way i make mine except for the brown sugar ,and the meat just falls right off the bone,juciest ribs you will ever eat.

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    thats the same way i make mine except for the brown sugar ,and the meat just falls right off the bone,juciest ribs you will ever eat.

ditto, get the ribs from costco too