Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed mouth's don't get fed

Default Closed mouth's don't get fed

During trout season have you ever thought to yourself damn i just wish the lake would stay open a little later so that you could get in on the evening bite, or as 4 o clock rolls around as your picking up your gear but you still leave your poles out last and the bite starts going crazy but all you can do is reel in and go home,(i know thats happen to me numerous times). wouldnt it be cool if irvine just stayed open may 2-3 hours later? now im not saying all the time but maybe just fri and sat or even just sat would be cool. Maybe if we could get a show of hands of people that would would appreciate extended hours during trout season that the great powers that be of irvine lake would take this into consideration and make it happen. So lets see a show of hands, it cant hurt to ask. Like i always say closed mouth doesnt get fed so lets open our mouths and see what happens.

HUGGY BEAR

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKiller View Post
    they have it setup this way for payroll no doubt. you would have to pay overtime or have a second shift.
    i didnt ask why dont they have an extended hours during trout season, the question was who thinks that extended hours would be cool, obvious its boils down to money everything in this world boils down to money.

Im down. ..

absolutely!!!! I hate rolling off the lake at 4PM.........longer hours would be great fri sat, sun......I just might show up more often during trout season....OFG

Just one or two more hours to fish on select days during trout season....I know it gets dark close to 5pm at certain times of the winter, but for the times that doesn't apply it would be AWESOME!

Throw us a bone this trout season...maybe once or twice a month just for the experience! Maybe charge an extra $2-$3 and issue a different color sticker allowing those people to fish an extra hour or two....I'd do it for sure! PALEEEEEZE!!!!!

To the powers that be....thanks for hearing us out,

TD

I love night fishing. Just ask TD....

not only a year free pass but fishing 2-3 more hours. im good with that. you got my vote. BRING IT/SCOTT

Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
    Im down. ..
    Ditto.

johnsfishing

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Just one or two more hours to fish on select days during trout season....I know it gets dark close to 5pm at certain times of the winter, but for the times that doesn't apply it would be AWESOME!

Throw us a bone this trout season...maybe once or twice a month just for the experience! Maybe charge an extra $2-$3 and issue a different color sticker allowing those people to fish an extra hour or two....I'd do it for sure! PALEEEEEZE!!!!!

To the powers that be....thanks for hearing us out,

TD

I second this motion.

i'd be there more often, that's for sure.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast