Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: the new laserium.

Default the new laserium.

HAs anyone been to the new one they opened up off of hollywood and vine? I went and watched the pink floyd one tonight and i gotta say it was freaking awesome!!!! They do the show to the whole darkside of the moon album. Best 12 bucks ive spent on entertainment in awhile. They also have a beatles show and led zep show. It was cool to hear the owner was the original director of the old griffith observ. shows and also was in charge of the 89 pink floyd tours light show. I highly recommend this place so get out there and scope one of em out.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Boracho View Post
    HAs anyone been to the new one they opened up off of hollywood and vine? I went and watched the pink floyd one tonight and i gotta say it was freaking awesome!!!! They do the show to the whole darkside of the moon album. Best 12 bucks ive spent on entertainment in awhile. They also have a beatles show and led zep show. It was cool to hear the owner was the original director of the old griffith observ. shows and also was in charge of the 89 pink floyd tours light show. I highly recommend this place so get out there and scope one of em out.

to hear. I went to Griffith park observ. back in the day and saw laserium with Pink Floyd's Dark side of the Moon album. I also saw pink Floyd in concert during the 89 tour at the L.A. Coliseum. That was a great show

Thanks for the post.