Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Areb you too stressed to sleep?

If you look at the time of this reply that ought to answer the question if I fall into this category or not

Alright goodnight....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TD

I've had sleeping problems for over a decade. My problem isn't falling asleep though. It's staying asleep. I can sleep for about two good hours then I get about four or five 20 to 30 minute "naps" until it's time to get up. A couple of years ago I answered an ad on a sleep study with an experimental drug, but it didn't work. I got $500 out of it though.

I slept 12 hours last night. I got up once to this morning to .

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    I slept 12 hours last night. I got up once to this morning to .

TMI bro

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    TMI bro

TD

I never get to use the pee smilie guy. This was perfect.

Certifiable stress induced insomniac here. It's one of the "perks" of having Depression and Anxiety disorder. I have to take 4 diff meds to stay asleep and not do anything stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nu_AbGatr View Post
    Certifiable stress induced insomniac here. It's one of the "perks" of having Depression and Anxiety disorder. I have to take 4 diff meds to stay asleep and not do anything stupid.
    Yep, same here. I don't take any sleeping meds unless I'm really desperate for sleep. Usually go to bed around 2am and wake up at 5 or 6am
    Unless I've been drinking, then I pass out all night!

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    I havent slept a FULL night in years man...literally....i have no problems falling asleep, but a normal night for me is "up" every hour or every other hour...EVERY night.....and you people wonder why im so grumpy..lol

GD
    I had the same problem and would drift off while sitting at my desk during the day. My GF made me go and have the sleep apena testing and found out I had it really bad. I sleep with a full face mask on and once I fall asleep, I get the get REM sleep until my alarm goes off. I haven't been sleepy during the day since then.

good ol sleep apnea

Quote Originally Posted by CatchthatTrout View Post
    I had the same problem and would drift off while sitting at my desk during the day. My GF made me go and have the sleep apena testing and found out I had it really bad. I sleep with a full face mask on and once I fall asleep, I get the get REM sleep until my alarm goes off. I haven't been sleepy during the day since then.

I don't think I could sleep with a face mask on. I am glad it works for you Tony. Thanks for the reply

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast