Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: I'm a first time uncle !

Default I'm a first time uncle !

Meet Mya Lee Alas !!

I havent even met her yet ! Lma00 ! But I guess i'm getting old.Im now a first time uncle,and my mother M0ndo21 is a first time Grandmother.Its funny.....someone told me that when my grandmother passed away,and lots others....it was just our time now to switch rolls and grown up to the next stage.Now my Aunt,which is Mondo21's sister.......is now a first time grandmother,and my mother is also.Im an Uncle now,my brother is a father.My bestfriend Ansu...is expecting,I will be a God Father, his first child also due late August,or September sometime.Wow...how the world turns.I dont want and kids by the way !
    Last edited by Hitts0n; 07-21-2009 at 11:53 PM.

Well hello, Mya!

We are currently waiting the first birth in our family in 12 years! Those who follow me on facespace know what I mean, but my uncle who is only 7 years older than me (gran was a horny biatch!) and his new wife who is 4 years younger than me were due last week.
    The midwife has said she'll give her till Thursday before inducing the birth (it's different in England, ok!), but all of us were around 7-10 days late

Congrats Hitts!

Uncle Hitts! That's cool!

Congratulations

Congrats hitts.

Congrats Uncle Hittsy!

TD

Yea its no longer Uncle Bob ! Now there Uncle Hitts !

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Well hello, Mya!

We are currently waiting the first birth in our family in 12 years! Those who follow me on facespace know what I mean, but my uncle who is only 7 years older than me (gran was a horny biatch!) and his new wife who is 4 years younger than me were due last week.
    The midwife has said she'll give her till Thursday before inducing the birth (it's different in England, ok!), but all of us were around 7-10 days late
    We're in labor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!