Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WFO heatwave bass for 3 hrs 7-19

Because you don't know me. That's why. And because half of them have worm rigs hanging out of their mouth. (I would have flylined the bait)

You've been hanging around your kids too much.

TJ, got the box in the mail today! you are awesome! I'm still down to take you on my boat at Perris sometime.. (even though its just a tin can)

TJ you are definitely a person wo has credibility on this board and no one whos been around will dispute that. You are a guy who I will alwys stop in and read what was said for that very reason when you post. I have cut way back on my posting here becuase I just grew weary of all the BS drama that errupts out of senslessnes. Don't waiver. You always do it the right way. Keep up the good work and realize that the rest of us certainly recognize your integrity, knowledge and history with the FNN board.

Cudos on the great fishing day. Amazing out the subtleties of the dead stick on structure pays huge dividends. I have found this to be a deadly technique while flipping as well. Dead sticking the worm or Jig n Pig when I put it in a particularly sweet looking spot often paid big dividends.

Thanks for the post.

Pretty nice day out there...especially for a "little kid," ha ha ha ha! I say just ignore him, lol. This guy obviously underestimates how much pull you really have around here. When's the next session?

sorry i didnt know how "special" you were tacklefljunky.

i thought the "C-starts" were working for you.

little buddy!

by the way hows your finger doing?
    Last edited by bassgrandslam; 07-20-2009 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrandslam View Post
    sorry i didnt know how "special" you were tacklefljunky.

i thought the "C-starts" were working for you.

little buddy!
    Do you know anything about biology? A "c-start" or an "s-start" refers to the initial flight characteristics of a fleeing fish. It is not just some fancy fishing technique. Here's a research paper that discusses it a bit...

http://jeb.biologists.org/cgi/content/full/205/14/2005

Last edited by Skyler; 07-20-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Do you even know the first thing about biology? A "c-start" or an "s-start" refers to the initial flight characteristics of a fleeing fish. It is not just some a fancy fishing technique. Here's a research paper that discusses it a bit...

http://jeb.biologists.org/cgi/content/full/205/14/2005

Ha! Ha! HA! ha!

this shite never ends!

sorry.........i have to dry my tears.............

yes...........i know all about them...........()start...............i assumed you did too.

sorry man. (it hurts soo bad!)
    Last edited by bassgrandslam; 07-20-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrandslam View Post
    Ha! Ha! HA! ha!

this shite never ends!

sorry.........i have to dry my tears.............

yes...........i know all about them...........()start...............i assumed you did too.

sorry man. (it hurts soo bad!)
    Good to see you have a sense of humor. PBS graphics always lighten up the conversation, lol...

Last edited by Skyler; 07-20-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Way to slay man, ignore the BS as we all know by know people get jealous and have to shout out in some way or another!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DccFISHerMan View Post
    Way to slay man, ignore the BS as we all know by know people get jealous and have to shout out in some way or another!!!
    just let this thread die already!

whats wrong with you people?

i guess i'll just go ahead and ad some BS about whats hot and whats not........and expect everyone to believe me cuz i have a loud mouth and some "Pull".

what a dissapointment

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast