Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: WFO heatwave bass for 3 hrs 7-19

7 pages of bs.... some people like drama more than fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrandslam View Post
    i could not let any newbies think using baby bass was ok........from shore or from boat.
    So you should have just told TJ and the rest of the board the DFG rules. Simple. Don't have to be a moron about it. Ive fished with TJ a couple time and read his reports. He's not a guy that would knowingly break the rules to catch fish. THis guy/girl doesn't seem like an adult. Probably some kid messing around. Doesn't seem smart enough to be over 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetron View Post
    Probably some kid messing around. Doesn't seem smart enough to be over 15.
    HEY theres nothing wrong with being under 15!!, lol JK just tryin to lighten the mood a bit

This is the thread that never ends. Cuz it goes on and on my friends. TJ started it never imagining what it was, BGS will continue on forever just because..... Hes an A.S.S HAT!

He's not a guy that would knowingly break the rules to catch fish.
    I'm not perfect. Close, but not quite. (haha, just kidding I really have no self esteem at all! Farthest person from conceted you'll ever meet in person.)

I've ninja fished a few times and broken the rules to catch fish but it's not like I'm out there with a net loading up my truck. They all go right back unless they die in my hands and then they go back anyways. Not exactly major criminal status for me to poke a few fish ninja style and I'll take the repercussion if I get caught. I'm a man and can stand up for my actions now.

When it comes to something like this situation..
    I already know/knew using bass and bluegill as bait was illegal. The thought simply just did not cross my mind when I saw the little 1" dead bass fry lapping against the shoreline in 1/4" of water. I didn't even think about illegal this or illegal that. The thing was bobbin up and down right in front of me and I was tempted to pick it up and put it on my hook because it just sat there dead, bobbing in front of me on the shore. It's like someone waving a shad in front of your face and saying "Hey try this on for size". You aren't even gonna think about if it's illegal or not.. you're just gonna do it because it's there in your face and legalities are the last thing your thinking about. You're thinking "Hey, I bet I could catch me a fish on that thing". Why I even did it, I don't know because I was already doing awesome for being on shore using the plastic worms. Just a fluke moment in brainfartville.

I casted it out. Got hit by a bluegill who did not stick because I Was using a 1/0 weedless short shank EWG Gamakatsu Senko hook. The hook likely couldn't have fit in any panfish mouth but a monster crappie. When I reeled in the dead bass fry, His tail had been torn off. Obviously a tiny panfish. I then proceeded to pull the dead bass off my hook and put a watermellon candy zoom trick worm (that had already been working so good that day) back on the hook and proceeded to catch bass. The thought never crossed my mind weather or not it was illegal until I posted this and bgs "refreshed my memory". For which, I apologized, like a man.

I have maybe 20 witnesses that are regulars on shore that were there that day that could vouch for my actions. I was there teaching everyone how to use plastic worms to catch and release bass because they were all asking me why I Was catching "big fish" when they hadn't caught any tiny bluegill all day on their bait. "Is my bait wrong, there's no fish in here! Hey, how'd you do that?" I would go so far as to say those people I helped that witnessed the whole thing know I did not catch any of those fish on bass fry as bait. They are there about every day, I see the same people fishing bluegills down there every other night.

Last thing, like I said,
    I'm a man. I stopped running from my problems when I grew up. I have nothing to hide here so you guys can just keep bumping it back up to the top and show off my awesome high pressure dinkfest. When someone steps on me now, I ignore them until they step on me three times, and then I fire back. I'll be the first person in the world to converse with you all day about the various baits and what presentations work for you and what presentations work for me. If you can't be a man, you gotta step on me all day and you crap your pants when I can't understand how you fish your baits.. IGNORE ME! That simple! Just like I did in the jerkbait thread when I saw this anger management AWOL coming 20 miles away.

Dana, (if you're still following.. haha)
    If you'd like, you can close the thread now but no need to erase. I don't see much productive going on here. You know I really do enjoy the attention but I think I've had my 15 minutes of fame. Sorry for the drama.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 07-25-2009 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    I'm a man. I stopped running from my problems when I grew up. I have nothing to hide here so you guys can just keep bumping it back up to the top and show off my awesome high pressure dinkfest.

Dana, (if you're still following.. haha)
    If you'd like, you can close the thread now but no need to erase. I don't see much productive going on here. You know I really do enjoy the attention but I think I've had my 15 minutes of fame. Sorry for the drama.
    your an honest man. imsorry it went soo far. 3100 views on your post
    Last edited by bassgrandslam; 07-26-2009 at 05:53 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678