Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WFO heatwave bass for 3 hrs 7-19

Default WFO heatwave bass for 3 hrs 7-19

Borrowed GF's truck when she got home from work today and hit the lake from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.

I don't have any of my casting setups together at the moment so I just brought the worm rod and my book of tricks.

I was dialed on the color and style and depth. Even found out they wanted to take it on the dead stick just before structure. When I felt my line rub on something uphill, I left it in front of the object for 30 seconds and "thump thump" Ziiiing. Just about every fish took me into the grass and I had to wait each fish out to land them! Good fun!

Also found a few dead bass fry (cute little guys!) that didn't quite make it to double digit status. I tried pinning them on the drop shot and got bit by bluegills..

Here's some pics.
    The pics are from my iPhone so the order and size and fizziness will be out of whack.

Thanks for reading. Lucky I was able to get out for a few hours today.
    -TJ

Right on, bro. Good job on the fishies.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Also found a few dead bass fry (cute little guys!) that didn't quite make it to double digit status. I tried pinning them on the drop shot and got bit by bluegills..

-TJ
    Hmmmmmm....rrrrrrrrrrr........

He can tell me to stay out of his threads in PM, and then come in to mine?

Sheesh all I did was try to offer discussion in his jerkbait thread and he blows up on me..

I think I have a bit of credibility here to where the people who know me will believe what I say in my reports. I have no reason to lie.

I smell trouble cooking with this guy already and I'll leave it at that. He'll be his own undoing in here soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    He can tell me to stay out of his threads in PM, and then come in to mine?

Sheesh all I did was try to offer discussion in his jerkbait thread and he blows up on me..

I think I have a bit of credibility here to where the people who know me will believe what I say in my reports. I have no reason to lie.

I smell trouble cooking with this guy already and I'll leave it at that. He'll be his own undoing in here soon enough.
    Who........me?

I believe you. it doesnt surprise me at all.
    Last edited by bassgrandslam; 07-19-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Good job man!

How many MP's is the iPhone's camera?

Great report! Perris has been the Shznit from shore as of late. Keep on doin what you do!

Nice job man.

Forget them TJ.
    Keep on putting up the great posts.

Brent

damn dude! how do you stand the heat??? this is one reason i haven been out fishing...its been to damn hot! i think i liked the hard cold winter bassin better then the hot off the hook fishing hahaha.... nice job on the fishes dude! i need to get out there again... maybe i hit perris up at night with you im off work all next week!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast