Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Anybody into hardcore/metal??

Default Anybody into hardcore/metal??

THIS IS WHY IM NOT ON HERE ANYMORE DUE TO JOINING A FRIENDS BAND CAUSE THEY NEEDED A VOCALIST AND I STUCK WITH IT WE ARE JUST PLAIN OUT HEAVY MUSIC THAT MAKES PEOPLE MOSH!! WE ARE GETTING LOOKED AT BY RECORD LABLES SOME MAJOR SOME NOT..WE WILL BE TOURING AND MOST LIKELY SIGNING A 10G CONTRACT SOON..CHECK US OUT AND SHOW SOME OPINION I KNOW OUR MUSIC ISN'T FOR EVERYONE SO ANY HATERS I EXPECT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS ASWELL .AND WE ARE A STRAIGHT EDGE BAND AND OUR LYRICS ARE ABOUT A DRUG ALCOHOL FREE LIFESTYLE NOT TO BE HATING ON THE NON STRAIGHT EDGE PEOPLE JUST PUTTING OUR BELIEF OUT THERE THROUGH MUSIC.

www.myspace.com/gravechange

Listening to it as I type...
    U guys sound pretty tight where did u guys record your demo ?

Reminds me of a watered down Hatebreed but u guys do sound good. Keep it up. Im a big supporter of IE Metal Bands since I used to play in a few.

Check out this band u might like my ex-bandmates & Goodfriends band

www.myspace.com/portraitofakiller06

Watch the live videos Pretty sik

nice. like sick of it all old school east coast hardcore. doesn't sound like a "watered down" hatebreed to me. those dudes are jocks.