Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny's for Legends Event ! Trolly's famous name tags!

Default Funny's for Legends Event ! Trolly's famous name tags!

Ok we know already how fun Trolly is with the name tags.Help me out here.Without getting out of hand people.Lets be funny mature adults here.Ok......Trolly always have funny names for people with the name tags.Lets get some funny names thrown out there.Like we have the 2 remaining Rod war champs,2Quikmotorwerks and Koshaw.We got TroutDog aka Erin with an E....made up by Jimmy.I heard this one and almost triped over my own foot.Hitts0n aka Hitt's on Men.......lma000 !!
    Made up by another.

Im bringing some nice size stickers for Trolly to have fun with.Gimme some laughs here !

haha ya the last one i was able to show up to he gave me a good one...weeks and months before the event i was posting my swimbait skunkage reports at DVL..he named me "Wheres DVL at" lol

My first event he gave me "Beer Expert" that Trolly is some kind of psychic.

I don't want to hurt any feelings man, so I am gonna refrain from altering peoples names- that tends to get personal. You guys can feel free to use mine though

Trolly always have funny names for people with the name tags.Lets get some funny names thrown out there.
    LOL all I could come up with is "Ghetto Shad"
    I have no F'n clue why! I'm gonna go look up a shrink now..

Default .....

im gonna go ahead and give my nomination for funniest name this year to good ol ghetto dad for coming up with the parody of sansou.......SWINESOU. the guy goes to mexico more than the mexicans come to san diego, comon u know thats funny.

"Will Fish 4 Food".....

I want to throw an ethnic one for Trolly to use on *any* Filipino angler who shows up - "Matinik" - translation: spiny, lots of fish bone, also used as a complimentary slang - slick.

Eh, Y not?

Funny idea Hitts on Men!

Last year was my first legends, and he tagged me with "I Have Big Stringer" LOL

Last year I got Gator Aid

Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    Funny idea Hitts on Men!

Last year was my first legends, and he tagged me with "I Have Big Stringer" LOL

Lma000 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Last year I got Gator Aid
    I got a kick out of the one Trolly gave you at the first Legends that Lil TD told me about!

TD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast