Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen!!!!!!

Damn brotha!!!!! I know how you feel....thought I lived in a safe area and me being from and around those not so safe parts should have known.... I just moved up to North Fontana, right off of 210 & Citrus, by Sierra Lakes...that it was cool .... Just had the thugs swoop by the neighborhood, and jack 6 cars, and mine was one of them....These were stupid thugs though, they took my cd changed, which was bolted in my center console, but they left my stereo, which by far is easier to get out, amatuers probably.... I hardly ever used my changer, just the fact that they broke in to my car and stole from me, pissed off!!!!!

Been waiting for them to come back, have a little surprise for them .... Now everything is locked up tight, motion lights just installed this past weekend, even got some of those dummy cameras for the house ....

Lock it up and Be safe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED KILLA View Post
    Go with Geordy i saw him on patrol in his neighborhood Geordy is on a mission good luck.

Bigred
    Damn it Red head, payback will be avenged, but the truth is.... That s*** was f***ing FUNNY AS HELL!!!!! OMG I'M ROLLING,,,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU UGLY REDHEAD,,,LOL,,,

Thats a vigalante...lol...good one red..

Quote Originally Posted by IslandBoi View Post
    Damn brotha!!!!! I know how you feel....thought I lived in a safe area and me being from and around those not so safe parts should have known.... I just moved up to North Fontana, right off of 210 & Citrus, by Sierra Lakes...that it was cool .... Just had the thugs swoop by the neighborhood, and jack 6 cars, and mine was one of them....These were stupid thugs though, they took my cd changed, which was bolted in my center console, but they left my stereo, which by far is easier to get out, amatuers probably.... I hardly ever used my changer, just the fact that they broke in to my car and stole from me, pissed off!!!!!

Been waiting for them to come back, have a little surprise for them .... Now everything is locked up tight, motion lights just installed this past weekend, even got some of those dummy cameras for the house ....

Lock it up and Be safe!!!

Just an FYI for everyone off the 210.... This area between North Upland to North Fontana is and has become a hot spot for thieves, especially gang bangers from LA, SGV and Imperial Valley. Jst an FYI, now that the 210 is a straight shot, DEA and other agencies are on full alert and have a full plate... Just a FYI to everyone

Rancho has become the #1 spot for this kinda stuff

One of the biggest things selling in the alarm industry right now is cameras. You can get a pretty cheap set up at Fry's. Even have wireless units.. I'm not saying the picture will be of any great quality, but might be enough to get an idea of who is checking out the place.

I agree with gettin even.. good luck catchin them bas##ds

Bummer getting ripped off.
    Im thankful no thieves come up on my big dirt hill.

Seems like it's happening from coast to coast. Check out these 50 outboard motors in Florida that were stolen. Sorry to hear about your stuff being stolen. You can never be too prepared. They will steal your pit bull if you have one guarding your stuff. These days you have to have everything under video surveillance and locked up super tight! I'd put bells on my boat at night, chain it all down in a major way, and put your boat in a well lit area. Lights and noise scare crimmals. To me theives are the worse. Go get a job, make something of yourself and buy your own sh*t instead of stealing. Eventually all theives get caught.

Key WestFlorida
    The Monroe County Sheriff's Department is looking for the thieves who have stolen almost 50 outboard boat motors in the Florida Keys in the last few months. Law enforcement in the area believes the crime spree is the work of a group of professional that are well-organized.

Monroe County Sheriff's detectives believe the incidents may be the work of an organized group of thieves from outside of the Keys that is getting help from locals. According to detectives, outboard engines with 200 or more horsepower appear to be the most common targets.

All of the thefts have happened between Big Pine Key and
    StockIsland since January 1.
    http://cbs4.com/local/outboard.motor...2.1100916.html

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    damn dude that sux sorry to hear that....definitely some BS you need to set a trap for them and bait and wait...come out swinging with a 2X4 and call the cops after..
    LMAO @ Matt's idea. You're funny dude!

Default Found,,,

My uncle found it kinda abondoned in an alley so I'm real happy! I guess those dumbs***s couldn't start it or something....and most of the valley mechanics on check with it....damn i'm happy....but it will need work now.... it was laying down on the wrong side messin up the air intake....oh well i'm just happy it was found anyways!!!!!! I wrote down the serial #.... locked it up.... and put cow bells on it....lol....thanks for all responses guys I appreciate the opening of my eyes!

good to hear to that,get a pit bull in your yard.lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123