Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen!!!!!!

What neighborhood is this at? Not in the valley any longer?

Yeah I'm still in Sun Valley, and Jedi, I couldn't agree with u 100% more.... "A lesson lived,is a lesson learned",,, G'damn it.... lol.... Thanks for all the replies guys, I'll keep investigating and I've got some people in the "Wanted List"...GD,Hak,jedi,,, j/k,,,

Jedi is right you cant have anything nice these days you have to asume anything of value or useful will be stolen if you leave them for the picking. Sorry for your loss. Watch out for people who live around you to hopefuly not though

Yeah, Someone is gonna get a beatdown, our nieghbors told us to watch out for this hobo who's the thief of the nieghborhood. If I find out who it is, god help him i'll be so pissed and my foot is gonna be shoved down his throat, while i'm kicking him on a brick wall,,, hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    Yeah, Someone is gonna get a beatdown, our nieghbors told us to watch out for this hobo who's the thief of the nieghborhood. If I find out who it is, god help him i'll be so pissed and my foot is gonna be shoved down his throat, while i'm kicking him on a brick wall,,, hahahaha!

I just saw a Hobo in your hood Gerdy he had a 10 Hp merc strapped to the back of his shopping cart.j,k Hope you find it and if they ever try to use it karma will get em did you ask that girl out yet at your Skool the one you keep talking about.?

Bigred

dang sorry to hear, do you live near fairmont park in Riverside

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN BUYING a 2002 Mercury 9.9hp 4-Stroke short shaft outboard?.............................

JK.....SORRY TO HEAR THAT BROTHA....WELL YOU DO LIVE IN SUN VALLEY...PROLY THE VINELAND BOYZ NEEDED TO UPGRADE THE WEEDWACKER THAT THEY WERE USING AS A OUTBOARD.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    I thought I saw Hakavelli post a thread about an outboard he has for sale on another board.....

Damn Gerody...sucks homie...people just cant work for their sh**....gotta steal.....we should be like other countries where you got caught stealing, cut their damn hand off.......

GD
    Man Im totally down for sticked laws like that.

Steeling / poaching = chopping of the hands
    Rape / murder= Death penalty!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEADROOTS View Post
    Man Im totally down for sticked laws like that.

Steeling / poaching = chopping of the hands
    Rape / murder= Death penalty!!
    Go with Geordy i saw him on patrol in his neighborhood Geordy is on a mission good luck.

Bigred

Quote Originally Posted by bigred killa View Post
    go with geordy i saw him on patrol in his neighborhood geordy is on a mission good luck.

bigred
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast