Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen!!!!!!

Default Stolen!!!!!!

Well,I'm pissed. I thought my new nieghborhood would be safe(r) but WTF? They at first stole $3k in tools from his truck....and now My outboard,wow!?!? I needed it for my whaler....G'damn it!!! It is a 2002 Mercury 9.9hp 4-Stroke short shaft outboard. It has lots of scratches and scrapes on the sides of the cowl and all over the middle unit. The propeller has on broken blade too. It was built in june or may 2001 weighs 126lbs.... I don't have the serial # though.... If any info, please PM me!!!! It'll be confidential and if found will try to reward something.... Thanks All!

That definitely sucks for sure. Sorry to hear about the losses. I'll keep an eye out on CL and other sites.

That sucks . Sorry that happened to you.

damn dude that sux sorry to hear that....definitely some BS you need to set a trap for them and bait and wait...come out swinging with a 2X4 and call the cops after..
    Last edited by matt duarte; 07-13-2009 at 10:55 PM.

yeah thanks socal that's real cool of you! And thanks pat and matt, sucks more for my dad! He lost almost 5k in these past few months! Damn! lol

sorry to hear. but you guys are getting jacked for a reason. your easy targets.
    im too familiar with this kind of crap...... ive had to many thieves try and jack me.

first of all, you NEVER leave tools in your truck overnight. no matter what or where.
    back boats in. chain or padlock your outboard to something when your home. keep the whole thing covered. get a motion light. etc. etc. etc.

take some more precautions man. u can never be to careful.

oh, and about the "i thought my new nieghborhood would be safe" comment,
    because your neighborhood is probly nicer, safer looking........ your more of a target now. Its where these kinds of people work, all those decent nice people are sleeping for work tomorrow, got nicer stuff, and there less cops in the area because there all in the hood. No one wants to go on a jack spree in a ghetto neighborhood, too risky.

j.m.t is right on the money.thiefs know where to go and steal.they cant do it where they live because nobody has **** worth taken.lock your stuff up and get a nice pit bull to protect your investments.or (bait and wait)

I thought I saw Hakavelli post a thread about an outboard he has for sale on another board.....

Damn Gerody...sucks homie...people just cant work for their sh**....gotta steal.....we should be like other countries where you got caught stealing, cut their damn hand off.......

GD

So...how much can I get for this thing?

j/k man...sorry to hear that. I hate theives...IM with GD on this one.

that suck!!!! u still staying at that place where i picked up that trolling motor from u...

thats one thing i can't stand bro... PEOPLE TAKING SH*T THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast