Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ouch my finger (graphic images)

Default ouch my finger (graphic images)

hehe
    I got a bunch of PM's about CS2 and the stuff I'm selling but I'll have to get back to you guys tomorrow. Might be a day or two before I fish again too even though I had some plans tomorrow.

Just whacked my finger good with one of my tiny remote control helicopters. Blood went shooting everywhere like in the movies. Think I hit a vein and now I'm kinda light headed. Thing won't stop bleeding. I cleaned it up and put a butterfly bandage on so I'll see how it's doing in the morning and get back to you guys then. Thanks for all the help

Always injured and keepin' you updated,
    -TJ

ouch... looks ok though.. keep pressure on it and the blood shld start clotting. Leave the skin flap and it shld reattach as it grows back through the clot.

super glue or if you got it derma bond. youll be hookin fish and back flyin before you know it.

Ouch! That had to hurt! Better there than the wrist though I guess. That Superglue trick Talltales mentioned works well, but it does cause more scaring than usual. If the butterfly doesn't cut it, I'd definitely go have that bad boy stitched. It looks pretty damn deep!

OUCH!!!.....NOW paging OFG

Hope that heals up quickly for you buddy,

TD

Not a problem bro, just put a bit of neosporin, bit of cotton, and wrap that bad boy up. If anyone asks, you got in a fight with some vatos carrying knives, and if they think your cut is bad, explain to them how you layed the *** whooping on them with your bare hands.

Dude, thats weak TJ! I was expecting to see worse!! lol....get better homie....at least the fish will be safe for a couple days

GD

Haha
    It's kinda like getting smashed with a hammer as well as cut with a dull blade to though mang. Those helicopter blades are haulin'! Think I hit a major vein too cause this sucker is still bleeding. I put the Neo on with the butterflyu bandage and covored the whole deal with gauz. Had to change the gauz twice already.

If this happens on a 16" span electric rc heli, imagine what I could do with my 6' span nitro

The weird parts is I actually felt dizzy/light headed after I did it. That's never happened to me with any of my injuries before and this is somewhat minor in comparison to some of those. I've broken this same finger before even down the middle of the bone. I think this finger is doomed! Bad luck or something.

I think I told you guys a while back how dangerous that hobby is. No joke my knees shake still every time I fly. man the smallest thing and someone could die. One little screw pops out when your flying near yourself and that's it! Everything has to be 100% perfectly set up. I've done this for years and years and it can still happen to the experienced! I'm lucky it wasn't my eyeball. Try sticking your finger in a lawnmower.. about the same effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    Dude, thats weak TJ! I was expecting to see worse!! lol....get better homie....at least the fish will be safe for a couple days

GD
    Thats nothing!!! I once sliced my finger in half and used toilet paper and some duct tape to put it back together and got back to work!!! Thats how men work!! Duct tape fixes all!

Damn... for a second there, I thought you got chomped on by a 40 inch Halibut! Heal up quick and fish!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast