Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop CS2 glitch..

Default Photoshop CS2 glitch..

Ouch!
    I had CS2 which I purchased from the trial download software. Downloaded a trial, liked it, then paid to upgrade the trial version to full photoshop CS2. Even purchased customized tools as ad ons for the photoshop. This was in May of 2006.

So a couple months back got some viruses and did the reformat thing and lost my photoshop cs2. Figured no problem. I downloaded the program and I can go get it again right? Just like all my other programs. Wrong! They are now up to adobe photoshop CS4. They don't offer any download links anymore for cs2. No matter what, they just don't have it. I have my serial number, receipts, registration info etc etc etc.

They say I cannot get the photoshop CS2 that I paid $649 for (without my custom astrophotography tool add ons). They no longer support it or offer it for download or on CD. They see my purchase and can not help me. I've talked to like 5 different phone operaters over there now.

They offer me an upgrade to CS4 for an additional $200.

So what happens when I want to reformat after buying CS4 and I don't have the instal file because it's done through their instal program thing. Then they're on to CS6 and I can't get CS4, and so on. I refuse. I just want the program back that I paid for that they completely no longer support.

This is BS! I just lost a $649 program and nobody can help.
    I might have to look on torrents or virus/fbi ridden bear share to see if anyone has CS2 install file or something. Any ideas anyone? I've been through the mill on this one. Adobe shut down the CS2 trial download everywhere I've searched. I have the serial number and receipt through email and can upgrade it to full version if I can find it. I paid for it dammit! Now I can't have it anymore.

pm me and ill help u

limewire.....

Good luck. I'm still running Photoshop 7.

i have a copy of CS2 if you need it bro, let me know.

Yeah dudes if anyone can even get me the trial version, it has the input screen to enter my info and unlock it. I can unlock the full version just as well.

I'm not trying to steal photoshop, I have my receipts. Just to be clear. It can only be CS2. I'll show you my receipts if you'd like.

The reason they said I can't have it is because I didn't request the CD's with my order. They never mentioned at the time that I won't be able to have my $700 program again without those CD's. That's some major BS right there. They could not get me CD's or a download link as they had nor no longer support either!

I need my ninja vanish software back
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 07-09-2009 at 12:45 PM.

don't get anything through limewire

You can get cs2 from newsgroups, and use your license key, could probably get the add-ons too.

Also if you want to purchase Adobe products or other software at a discounted rate check out http://academicsuperstore.com and all you need is a student ID or someone with a student id to get the discount.

Also whenever I've paid for a software and thought I absolutly had to have it right away and opted to download it, I also paid the extra $10 or whatever the cost to have them ship me a CD so I wouldn't be caught up in the same situation.
    Last edited by jim532; 07-09-2009 at 12:53 PM.

My friend used to get movies like titanic, planet of the apes.. etc before they came out on those newsgroups. He was trying to show me one day but I never quite figured it out. We used to watch pirate movies like two weeks before they hit the movie theaters on his laptop on lunch from the lab. Them's were the days..

Sent you a PM....give it a shot!!!

sonarbp

Thanks guys for all the help!
    I think you guys have me covered.
    Let me know what I can do in return.

Hak, I'll bring you the Cardiff at the surf event just for offering.
    Heman, you can have the megaforce after I clean it.
    I don't know what I can offer you Sonar. Maybe We'll hook up in the bay one day bro. Thanks a million. You guys rock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast