This is an extremely rare Abu Garcia Morrum SX3601C Ultra-Mag Forell edition. You almost never see Ultra-Mag Morrums come up for sale and this is the rarest of all and the only limited edition model that I'm aware of. The reel is a unique bronze color with solid wood knobs. The color looks gold in the photos but the color is a darker bronze color unlike the standard Morrum Ultra-Mag which is gold. I believe the Forell is built on a Morrum Ultra-Mag S2 since this reel has the micro-click adjustments on both drag and spool tension cap. And of course it features the Ultra-Mag magnetic cast control. This particular reel comes with an aftermarket Avail lightweight finesse spool(cost was $100) and upgraded carbontex drag washers from Smoothdrag. The Avail spool holds 70m/16lb 80m/14lb 95m/12lb 110m/10lb 130m/8lb and is super light weight and very high quality. The condition of this reel is just about perfect and could pass as new(any flaws in the photos are dust, not scratches). It is also complete with the box, manuals, original spool, and original drag washers. A true collector or tackle enthusiasts dream package. You will not find a nicer Morrum. Thanks for looking.

This thing freespools better than my Alphas ito just to give you an idea of the casting.
Price-$250 or trade for CTE 201 DC in similar condition

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ing%20forsale/