Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soon to be Award Winning Chicken BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Sue, I hope you get to try it out one night this week. Its really good. If you use a Gas grill put the chicken on the top rack and slow grill it. The chicken temp. should be 180* when done. If you have any questions about the seasoning give me a call.

Hope you enjoy
    I have a four burner grill, and it's recommended that I put 2 of the burners on high, but actually put the chicken on the side that's not on - "indirect heat".
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I have a four burner grill, and it's recommended that I put 2 of the burners on high, but actually put the chicken on the side that's not on - "indirect heat".
    What do you think?

That would be another way of doing it Sue.I would not set the burners on high though. too hot . You want the setting on med to low for that 350* temp. that makes the chicken come out tender & juicy. I have done it both ways. I really perfer grilling on my weber kettle grill with coals.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    That would be another way of doing it Sue.I would not set the burners on high though. too hot . You want the setting on med to low for that 350* temp. that makes the chicken come out tender & juicy. I have done it both ways. I really perfer grilling on my weber kettle grill with coals.
    Yeah well, when I moved out on my own last year I wanted a gril without the hassle of using coals - sent Gator out to find one for me! You've seen it! As it's just me, I STILL have the original bottle of propane from March 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Yeah well, when I moved out on my own last year I wanted a gril without the hassle of using coals - sent Gator out to find one for me! You've seen it! As it's just me, I STILL have the original bottle of propane from March 2008!

Sounds like your over due for some BBQ Sue. Get er Done

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123