Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Fairmont fnn potluck series???

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I'm married with a kid too, lol. Don't feel so alone..
    lol..cool bro, i ended up dropping the kids off at home early it was to hot for them..me and the wife stayed till 9:30. we left with a skunky smell with no sign of zack around..lolol

Quote Originally Posted by joebass View Post
    young guns. im divorced with grandkids
    lol..i thought being 30 was old..lol goodtimes bro... us oldies should brke out the canes next time..lol

Default sk tourney????

what the hell???did i get rick rolled???lol
    oh i see it..dana or someone moved it to fishing rendevue or did i slaughtered that splleng?
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 06-29-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    lol..cool bro, i ended up dropping the kids off at home early it was to hot for them..me and the wife stayed till 9:30. we left with a skunky smell with no sign of zack around..lolol

lol..i thought being 30 was old..lol goodtimes bro... us oldies should brke out the canes next time..lol
    no canes bro.we'll just get the young one's to get our beer for us

Quote Originally Posted by joebass View Post
    no canes bro.we'll just get the young one's to get our beer for us
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    thats cool bro, goodtimes had by all the next will be alot better catches, i hope for me at least..lol...dude am i the only one with kids or am i the old guy in the group...lol..none the less you guys make living in the ie alot easier..thanx and hit it hard on the next..
    I gots 3 kids myself just turned 21 last month.

Yea man skyler was a big source of info. Hearing his hunting & fishing storys where cool I dont think ill ever come close as to having hunting & fishing experiance's as much as him.

Im just kidding about my age im 26, Still to young for 3 kids though!!!!

Dang, Big Game, you could still smell me hours after I left. Yeah, I left earlier than I thought I would. I was realllly hot, and I was out of beer. But now I just know to bring more next time... And until next time guys Skyler, you are the man I am asking next time I have a question...

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkyZach View Post
    Dang, Big Game, you could still smell me hours after I left. Yeah, I left earlier than I thought I would. I was realllly hot, and I was out of beer. But now I just know to bring more next time... And until next time guys Skyler, you are the man I am asking next time I have a question...
    the name bro. you didn't smell that bad, just that booze smell...lol..see you at the next meet bro..

BGH thanks for suggesting this event!! i'd say it was a success even though i showed up a little late and missed meeting most everyone. i did however get to meet josh, jimmy, and skyler. good times!!
    well like bgh said i'm suggesting an event out my way in about 2-3 weeks and will keep everyone posted.

no prob skip, i didn't do much everybody put something in it. on that note i bought my first baitcaster quantlm or some jiggamahwhat...gonna hit the wash tonight and get the line wet and see how the pull on it worx...anyone wanna ninja tonite leaving at 10..pm me with # and i'll text back spot.

Yeah, it was good meeting everyone. Don't listen to BGH telling you he got skunked, he was slaying it when I left!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0628091913.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	13604  

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast