Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fairmont fnn potluck series???

sounded like everyone had a good time

Default Goodtimes

I just want to thank everyone (except Jedi.. lol) for bring very welcoming and friendly. I had a great time just hanging out, skunk or no skunk. Burgers were great, brew was cold, and the storys we shared, well.... PRICELESS...

Let me know when and where for the next one, and I'll be there.... (Lets do it soon, maybe in two weeks?)

It was cool meeting all of you guys. Even though the fishing was slow, I still had a good time. I'm definitely in for the next IE get together.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    [FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"] skyler you got mad info on fish in general do work for the dfg? i'm still looking for that seal post?
    I was actually a biology major in college, and was studying to become a game warden before I started my gunsmithing service. Plus all I really do is hunt and fish, so I've picked up a decent chunk of knowlege on the habits of my quarry, he he. As for that seal post, here is a link to it. It doesn't suprise me that you didn't believe me. Nobody does until I show 'em the pics, lol!:

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...ual+surf+catch

Tight lines.

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkyZach View Post
    I just want to thank everyone (except Jedi.. lol) for bring very welcoming and friendly. I had a great time just hanging out, skunk or no skunk. Burgers were great, brew was cold, and the storys we shared, well.... PRICELESS...

Let me know when and where for the next one, and I'll be there.... (Lets do it soon, maybe in two weeks?)

jesus, i got some making up to do.
    Its on like donkey kong. Lets set this up, quick.
    Somewhere like BGH is saying, somewhere where i can catch me some Bass!
    5 dollar buy in sounds GREAT. I might even buy a small gift card to basspro or something so someone can win. Beers on me too.

Jedi,
    well I guess if you buy the beer next time we'll call it cool. Nah, but for reals, every one has days like that, and at least you showed up....

yes it was very fun. it was nice talking to the few of you that i did. And im happy i didnt get skunked. I was a little distant because i was fishing for bass and I didnt really wanna drag my worm across everybodys bait and snag up lol. I didnt stay long, really it was just way toooo hot. Ill stick around longer next time, at least for the brew lol. Sorry I wasnt able to bring anything. Im tight on funds too right now and i wasnt just gonna swoop up on everybodys stuff. But it was fun. And im glad somebody saw me catch my bass too, so its not just another fishing story lol

good times every one, nice meeting alot of you.

no problemo on the grilling dude, it was bomb.
    thanks to every one that contributed aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy951 View Post
    good times every one, nice meeting alot of you.

no problemo on the grilling dude, it was bomb.
    thanks to every one that contributed aswell.
    thats cool bro, goodtimes had by all the next will be alot better catches, i hope for me at least..lol...dude am i the only one with kids or am i the old guy in the group...lol..none the less you guys make living in the ie alot easier..thanx and hit it hard on the next..

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    thats cool bro, goodtimes had by all the next will be alot better catches, i hope for me at least..lol...dude am i the only one with kids or am i the old guy in the group...lol..none the less you guys make living in the ie alot easier..thanx and hit it hard on the next..
    I'm married with a kid too, lol. Don't feel so alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I'm married with a kid too, lol. Don't feel so alone..
    young guns. im divorced with grandkids

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast