Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tipsy Tubie

Here's my biggest fish from my caddis tube..
    I didn't fall over (but close!) when I set the hook with the swimmy on this puppy so I think you guys are good
    I think she was like 6.5lbs or something

Last edited by tacklejunkie; 07-23-2009 at 10:28 AM.

NICE!!! I have thrown large swimmies from my tube....got to try it. As a matter of fact I have only tubed the salt.....need to try the freshwater tubin out.

awesome pic, what kinda jig is that, i see that jig being used pretty often. Also whats the price on the jig?

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    awesome pic, what kinda jig is that, i see that jig being used pretty often. Also whats the price on the jig?
    if you are referring the the giant TJ caught up there.. it's a BBZ swim bait, looks like the flat matte paint. and i'm guessing slow sink?

i have the caddis navigator and it does have the drink pouch.only one i ever got but i only been tubin the last 2months so what do i know.lol

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    i have the caddis navigator and it does have the drink pouch.
    My caddis tubes, yes I have 3 of them, are older models. They are about 4 or 5 years old and I wish they had that feature.

but i only been tubin the last 2months so what do i know.lol
    Man if have only been tubin 2 months and you have caught fish you are well on your way. The hardest part of fishing from a tube is trying to limit yourself on tackle. I mainly take 2 rods and a couple of small boxes of plastics and jigheads.

If you ever want to try Newport again just let me know. I am more than happy to meet up with you and show you what works for me and where to target the fish.

sonarbp

sonarbp im still gonna hit you up on that,just give me possibly 3 weeks. and also the person workin on my boat found out that i have a hole in the diaghram leaking a lil gas.so boat still on hold.i havent forgot about the boat request.

sonarbp im still gonna hit you up on that,just give me possibly 3 weeks. and also the person workin on my boat found out that i have a hole in the diaghram leaking a lil gas.so boat still on hold.i havent forgot about the boat request.
    No worries.....the fish will still be there! I might get out this weekend...maybe tomorrow if the wife will allow it!

my wifes bday 2morrow and the following weekend is mine and my son ,so got to do the party and the club thing so shes happy.

my wifes bday 2morrow and the following weekend is mine and my son ,so got to do the party and the club thing so shes happy.
    WOW!!!! Looks like we both are lucky guys......both married to Leos!!!! My wifes B-day was Thursday the 23rd!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast