Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TEAM 57 High Sierra Event (over 100 Photos) & Wingnut's Big Fish Story!

Dana,

I was thinking about all the Team57 members this weekend knowing that you were all having a great time. My thoughts were confirmed seeing all the smiling faces in the pictures. Donna looked like she was having the time of her life and to get to catch her first stream fish while you were there.....well, that is priceless.
    Great job on another successful event and way to go Team57....Family, Friends, Fun and Fishing!

Excellent read and pics!
    Looked like a great trip. Sorry I missed this one.

Dana & Donna,
    Thank you so mucg for all the long hard work to put together such a wonderful event. This was my first time ever in the Eastern Sierras and I thank you and Parcher's for making it a special event in my life.
    Thank you to Jared, the staff and most of all Judy, for such hospitality and treating all of Team 57 as family.
    I couldn't have asked for a better time with such wonderful friends like Team 57.

I'll post my report and pics later in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Dana - Had a great time (did you see those beer drunk eyes with the skunk hat?)!!!

Wish I had a chance to fish with those other tubers since I was out fishing by my lonesomes. Met lots of new people and plan to fish with many of them. Jarod did a great job hosting our group. You'll get my cheap a** to donate a few items for the next Team 57 event I attend. Can't wait until next year...
    Greg.....you can float with us next year.
    We'll meet you at Intake II!

Awesome report, Dana!
    I'm not going to post one as a) Gator and I both forgot our cameras and b) well.......you all heard that I skunked hard this last week.
    Gator and I took a boat out on South Lake on Sunday, and we laughed our butts off as everyone was shouting "good luck Sue, catch some fish Sue".
    So we headed out to the back........Gator caught some fish. Finally.....my pole is being hit.....woot!!!!! And yes, that trout took it! So I reeled it in and it was on the small side but Gator insisted we keep it as it was my first one....(rub that one in, honey!)
    3 hours later, Gator has caught a bunch more fish, released a couple and I start turning into a pissy *** little girl! The final straw was when my line got wrapped around the anchor line, so in a huff I just snapped it off. Meanwhile the line is still wrapped around the anchor. Gator starts pulling it in so as not to leave line out which could endanger anything on the water...........and then he busts up laughing.......he hands me the mess of tangled line.......and there was a trout on the end of it. So I reeled it in hand in hand and had a little "wooyay" moment that I actually caught a second fish!
    Still being a grumpy biatch, but wanting to make a joke, we headed down to the lodge with me wearing the skunk hat Gator had won the night before!

Awesome report Dana!

Now I'm really bummed out that I missed this event. It looked like a really fun time up there. The picture were great. They gave me a sense of being there with you guys. I hope next year my family and I are able to make it. Thanks for the report and great pics.

FISH ON!!!

wow looks like a lot of fun. glad you had a good time.

Dana, Donna, and Arthur!

You guys put on a great event! My dad and I are so happy!
    My wife is already making a scrapbook for us! This weekend will remain in my heart as long as I live!

I cannot thank you enough!

See you at the SURF!

I can't wait for the published details about Arthur's fish! he is really a good man! I don't think I could have released that one!
    Last edited by Santa Fe Eric; 06-23-2009 at 02:05 AM.

Dana,
    Really nice pics and report.
    Wish LF & I could have made it up there.

rodger - yamafish

Great report!! Looks like every one had a fantastic time. My hats off to all the Team 57 members, you're all such a great group!!!! I'll have to make it up next year for sure!

Great pics and play-by-play Dana , looks like a you guys had a blast and a first class experience. It was good to see you even had some time to get some fishing in

Hope to see you before Legends III,

TD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast