Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Looking for bass boat

Default Looking for bass boat

Hey out there! I'm looking for a used Bass Boat. Private owner or dealer, the one with the best deal. I'm in the Coachella Valley willing to drive as far as the Antelope Valley. Just thought I'd put the word out. Thanks in advance.

== DOGG ==

what are you looking to pay? i am looking for one for my brother and if i fiend one in your price I'll send it your way

Make sure you get a rig with a Diamond Valley compliant motor. From what folks are saying their requirements may become the standard on a lot of California reservoirs in the future.

http://www.dvlake.com/inspection03.html

"If you are still not sure look for the stars. New technology engines (model year 2001 and later) have a one-to-three star decal showing they comply with emission standards. Or check for the label EPA-certified engines from 1998 to 2000 display an Emission Control Information label that shows it complies with 2001 (or later) California emission regulations for spark-ignition marine engines.

For supporting details, check the owner's manual or the manufacturer's Web site."