Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Memorable Catfish Opener

Great Report TD!
    Looks like a great time!

Hope to see you on the water!

Great report TD. I need to get out more for kitties this season! I might just head out this evening after work.............

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyfish View Post
    Thank you so much TD and Bing for inviting Yamafish and I to join you. I sure wish we could have made it. I knew it would be a total blast and from the pics and the report I know it was! Thanks for sharing with us. Great report and pics! Hopefully we will be able to join you soon!!

Ladyfish
    We missed both of you out there, grillin and chillin is just not the same without you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    awesome report & pictures td!
    this was by far the best irvine outing vicki and i had
    camping and fishing with grate people
    man i haven't had this much comedy in just one weekend in such a long time.
    i would like to thank bingjr for inviting us on the blue bomber after the ss noho eat $&@%....
    it was just an awesome weekend with grate friends can't wait to do it again

Great picture right there!

Art it was great spending the weekend with you and Vicki, thanks again for taking me out on your boat until YOU broke it! Vick's coffee was a hit and kept us going the whole time, that was some killer stuff! We will be fishing together again very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    great times with great friends ,you guys had a ball. big smiles for everyone cool.
    Good times at the Vine with friends...as you well know it just does not get much better! Thanks for reply Trolly, hope to see you soon buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
    Good job out there T.D. You guys slayed a lot of Kitties. The food look delish! I was out slaying kitties also. I will post under "Out Of State Report". Cindy
    Miss seeing you at the Vine Cindy, congrats on that big ol kitty you caught in the Bayou state!

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Looks like I missed another great time.........Warm weather is coming and I look forward to hanging out with all of you again......OFG
    Hope you make it down to the Vine in the near future Chris, until then keep putting a hurt on those saltwater species!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Congrats on a successful opener Aaron. Looks like it's gonna be a great year at the Vine for the Kitties.
    Although it took some time to get dailed in we fortunately had our share of success, hopefully this is an indication of things to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Thanks for the very nice report Aaron..... looks like you had a great evening and the bite was certainly on!

See you at Legends III

Dana
    We had a blast out there Dana, see you on the 25th as well as at Legends III...chat soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    I shoulda came! I hate missing out oncomedy nights with great company! Best report of the summer yet! Thanks for reporting !!
    See when you sleep the weekend away...you and Koko would have had a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by CatchthatTrout View Post
    Hey great report TD.

Maybe you can school me some evening on how to slay them kitties.
    Thanks Tony, would definitely enjoy a night chasing the kittys with ya...I have a feeling you would be schooling me though!

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Fe Eric View Post
    Great Report TD!
    Looks like a great time!

Hope to see you on the water!
    You are going to have to join us...maybe we can a have a little free style "battle" out on the water, I've been honing my mad rappin skillz lately so i think I am ready for ya "E"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Great report TD. I need to get out more for kitties this season! I might just head out this evening after work.............
    You certainly need to get out there again, just be careful throwing out your back while slayin the kittys!

TD

I just saw the report Aaron! Thank you for the pic!!!!!! Had a good time with you guys . It was my first catfish opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bendo View Post
    I just saw the report Aaron! Thank you for the pic!!!!!! Had a good time with you guys . It was my first catfish opener.
    Right on braddah, it was great fishin with ya and I'm already looking forward to the next time out there...I'll call you with a heads up for next time we all get together!

TD

we had a awesome time hanging with you too bro... cant wait to do it again!
    the SS noho is under construction and will be up and running in about 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    we had a awesome time hanging with you too bro... cant wait to do it again!
    the SS noho is under construction and will be up and running in about 3 weeks
    Now you know why I requested you start the motor, I did not want to be the guy standing there holding your starter cord (DOH!). I loved your "Trollmeister" style livewell btw...it kept all the catfish nice and fresh!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I loved your "Trollmeister" style livewell btw...it kept all the catfish nice and fresh!

TD
    that's how i roll i like to dedicate the back section of my boat to the fish so they can swim freely

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345