Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Memorable Catfish Opener

Quote Originally Posted by BigBass777 View Post
    Awesome report Aaron! You guys did really well. My friend and I only caught 3 catfish last Saturday. We gotta go back for more.

You'll gettem next time buddy, nice talkin shet wit ya out on the water and via text!

TD

GREAT JOB BROTHER! tHANKS FOR SHARING YOUR SPOT. i WASN'T TOO INTO THE FISHING THAT NIGHT, i GUESS i WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HARBOR THE NEXT DAY. I ENDED UP WITH MY FIRST IRVINE SKUNK IN HISTORY!! TD, YOU ARE THE MAN....YOU SMOKED ME JUST LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD. YOU ARE THE KING!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    GREAT JOB BROTHER! tHANKS FOR SHARING YOUR SPOT. i WASN'T TOO INTO THE FISHING THAT NIGHT, i GUESS i WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HARBOR THE NEXT DAY. I ENDED UP WITH MY FIRST IRVINE SKUNK IN HISTORY!! TD, YOU ARE THE MAN....YOU SMOKED ME JUST LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD. YOU ARE THE KING!!!!!!!
    I was glad you were able to join us MAV, being around you and your family is always a pleasure! I think you were just too pooped to fish...taking a nap while CRVZ was slayin away!

Hope to fish the bay with ya sometime, so you can turn the tables on me!

TD

Another great report TD. Loved the read and the pics were simply awesome. Love Bings Boat as well as Mavs toy. I must admit it. The report was lacking a Breakfast burrito pic but other then that i loved it

BTW NOT COOL i agree...

Bruce "Bare Butt" Watson

Thanks for the play by play report. Sounds like a good time for sure.
    I know there has been a sign in the tackle shop for some time now that says you can't buy anything without your day pass on. Guess that means the rules have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Another great report TD. Loved the read and the pics were simply awesome. Love Bings Boat as well as Mavs toy. I must admit it. The report was lacking a Breakfast burrito pic but other then that i loved it

BTW NOT COOL i agree...
    Yeah I opted for the fisherman's speacial instead of the burrito, sorry to dissappoint Rooster.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post

Thanks for the play by play report. Sounds like a good time for sure.
    I know there has been a sign in the tackle shop for some time now that says you can't buy anything without your day pass on. Guess that means the rules have changed.
    Thanks for the feedback Granny....I am waiting for some personalized catfishing lessons from you btw!

Yeah I have seen the sign too, so I assume that means they are going to take down the "Bikers Welcome" sign....I don't imagine any bikers wanting to pay $22 just for the privieldge to sit on the porch to drink a cold draft beer they have to purchase inside the cafe. I understand the Vine is trying to keep people from skipping out on buying a pass, but there has to be a happy medium somewhere. Besides that is what lake security is for anyways right?

TD

That was a great time. I enjoyed many laughs.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to the barbecue (put that lid back on!).

Hope to see you guys back on the water soon.

I Have Solved the Breakfast Burrito Problem!

If you dont have a daily pass, you pay like 5-10% more for a burrito, so like 50cents or something, and if you are a paying customer you pay the normal Irvine ultra discounted rate. That way peeps can still come in off the road and have a cold one or a hot one without being acosted. And those of us ultra dedicated types still can get our grub and drink on as well! or.... Solution #2

Change the sign to say Bikers stay the hell out unless you have the right color pass and your hawg has passed the zebra mussel inspection!

Either way I think the problem would be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    That was a great time. I enjoyed many laughs.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to the barbecue (put that lid back on!).

Hope to see you guys back on the water soon.
    Good times out there Daryl, nice chillin by the bbq with ya....the lid incident was CLASSIC!

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    I Have Solved the Breakfast Burrito Problem!

If you dont have a daily pass, you pay like 5-10% more for a burrito, so like 50cents or something, and if you are a paying customer you pay the normal Irvine ultra discounted rate. That way peeps can still come in off the road and have a cold one or a hot one without being acosted. And those of us ultra dedicated types still can get our grub and drink on as well! or.... Solution #2

Change the sign to say Bikers stay the hell out unless you have the right color pass and your hawg has passed the zebra mussel inspection!

Either way I think the problem would be solved.
    Bing has officially left the building

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 06-19-2009 at 04:13 PM.

I was quietly minding my own business, fishing alone in my boat, when I was verbally attacked by three boat loads of tattoed and drunk or drugged hooligans. Being a elderly disabled veteran, and all alone, I paniced when I heard 4 women screaming in screechy high voices. Actually two of the women were not yelling at all and the screechy loud ones turned out to be Bing Jr. and Troutdog. Anyway, in my panic I jumped up and my pants fell down. It was an accidental mooning.

Like most folks, I only lie to people I owe money to. And, since I don't owe any of you any money, you know I must be telling you the truth. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast