Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorable Catfish Opener

cool report and pics TD!

slay'n and playn

Great job TD. Took you long enough to finally post your report.

Nice pics and report!

Wow, Irvine must be making a mint to be turning away people who just want to order breakfast on the way out...

Not too shabby skippy! Thanks for the play by play. those are some decent looking kitty kats! Thanks to Wes for the brat at the BBQ.

See you on the water fo sho!

_bullets

Great report and great pics.
    Wow what a way to spend a couple days good friends great food a fun fishing.
    Thanks for sharing . Man i missed out .

Sean

Default irvine

good job on them kitties!!! nice to see you again on that friday, and i see you did put those macks tooo good use... cool pics?

cm

TD,
    Nice report and pics!

rodger - yamafish

Darryl Actually supplied the Brats, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Good times, with good friends. We'll all have to do that again soon!

Awesome report Aaron! You guys did really well. My friend and I only caught 3 catfish last Saturday. We gotta go back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    It was good times and we eventually got on the fish. Wes and Daryl, thanks for letting us Hijack your spot for a bit. Bruce, thanks for scarring me for life, Art, thanks for having me laughing so hard I could not see what a mess my boat was looking like. Ms. Art thanks for putting up with us. When I get back from Texas, it will be on again!
    Have a great trip to Texas...be sure to bring back mass amouns of live wipers to dump into the Vine so I don't have to hear you gripe about it anymore! Have a happy fathers day Binger....

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    GREAT REPORT AND PICS T/D ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,KILLIN THE KITTIES,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o
    Thanks Big Bob...you need to come back out so you can earn your "catfish only" title again like you did during trout season. Hope all is well and you enjoy your father's day!

Quote Originally Posted by Psych22 View Post
    WTG out there, and great pics.
    Thanks for the props Psych22(I think I took that class actually)

Quote Originally Posted by MAN VS WILD View Post
    Awesome report bro! I wish I could of made it out there with you guys. Thanks for the invite. I'm definitly in on the next trip.

Happy Father's Day!!!

FISH ON!!!
    We missed you out there Tony, hope the family gathering went well and yeah we will definitely be hooking it up again soon! Enjoy your father's day bro...

Quote Originally Posted by kewlwhip View Post
    cool report and pics TD!

slay'n and playn
    "Slay'n and playn"...thats how we roll, see you at the Vine soon buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by saintarv View Post
    Great job TD. Took you long enough to finally post your report.
    Thanks Saint...I will try to be sure to meet all future deadlines when doing my reports, speaking of which did you stop fishing or the mallow/mealie combo stop working?

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Nice pics and report!

Wow, Irvine must be making a mint to be turning away people who just want to order breakfast on the way out...
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing Rich...happy father's day to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by bullets_full View Post
    Not too shabby skippy! Thanks for the play by play. those are some decent looking kitty kats! Thanks to Wes for the brat at the BBQ.

See you on the water fo sho!

_bullets
    For the record I have changed my peanutbutter nick name to "Jiff" , talk to you soon...happy dad's day and congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by fishincrave View Post
    Great report and great pics.
    Wow what a way to spend a couple days good friends great food a fun fishing.
    Thanks for sharing . Man i missed out .

Sean
    You gotta get out to the Vine next time we all rendevouz, you are a great guy to hang with...hope to see you on the water soon! Thanks for the props.

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    good job on them kitties!!! nice to see you again on that friday, and i see you did put those macks tooo good use... cool pics?

cm
    Mike thanks again for the fresh mack, Bing was getting bent I wanted to cut a piece of that fresh stuff rather than the dripping mess he had and well sure enough after pinning that stuff on my hook....FISH ON!!!!

I was going to post the pics I took of you and Russ on the dock, but they turned out pretty dark and noticed you had better pictures posted on the report you wrote up....thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by yamafish View Post
    TD,
    Nice report and pics!

rodger - yamafish
    Thanks Rodger...I was bummed when Bing said you had other obligations and could not make it, hope to see you and ladyfish out there soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    Darryl Actually supplied the Brats, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Good times, with good friends. We'll all have to do that again soon!
    I'm glad you and Daryl were able to make it out to join the fun, thanks again for being a team player and sharing your spot with your fellow FNN bros. See ya soon Wes.

TD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast